The citizens of Congo have the possibility to apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa. As a Congolese national, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that iVisa can help you get it. The process is short and straightforward, and you can have your travel document in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Congo – the requirements
The first thing you must do before you apply for a New Zealand visitor visa is to ensure that you fulfill all the requirements. However, there is nothing on the list that is difficult to achieve. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Congo – the online form
Now that you have everything you need, you can move on and fill in the application. The form is structured so that you finish it in about 20 minutes, but if you need some help, iVisa has excellent customer support. The service is free of charge and reachable non-stop.
The form you have to complete has three simple steps. The first one requires you to do two things: provide your personal information and select a processing time. As for the latter, you need to keep in mind that the sooner you want your New Zealand visa, the more you must pay for it. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
Step number two expects you to cover the payment and revise your application. It is essential that your form is 100% correct. Any inaccuracies will render your visa invalid. Prevent that by taking a look at it before submission.
The last step is when iVisa wants you to upload the documentation that supports your application. If additional documents are required, you will be notified in due time. When you are finished, just submit your form, and your job is done.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Congo is close to effortless. The e-visa remains valid for 18 months since the date of issue, and you can stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months.