As a Costa Rican, you are given the opportunity to apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa. That is because the citizens of Costa Rica are eligible for an electronic visa when they want to take a trip to New Zealand. iVisa can be of help during the online application process. It can help you get your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Costa Rica – the online application process
What you will love about the online application process is that getting a visa is a piece of cake. You just sit in front of your laptop and give out some information. However, you need to fulfill some demands. The requirements for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Costa Rica are the same as for everyone else. Before you start the application process, you need to make sure that you can provide the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
The next thing on the checklist is the application form. iVisa created a simple process, but if you need assistance, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
There are three steps you must complete. The first step asks that you provide your personal information, travel details, and passport information, you are also required to select a processing time. That determines how fast your New Zealand visa arrives and how much you must pay for it. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. After you are done, submit your form, and iVisa will take things further. Your effort ends here.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Costa Rica involves minimal effort. Your e-visa is valid for 18 months since the issue date, and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.