The citizens of Gabon now have the possibility to apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa. That is because as a Gabonese, you qualify for an electronic visa. If you plan to travel to New Zealand, iVisa can help you get your travel document in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Gabon – about the requirements
For a smoother process, we recommend that you first put together all the required documents and information, and then start to fill in the application. iVisa will ask you for the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Gabon – the content of the online form
After you are done with gathering the required documents and information, you can move on an fill in the application. It should prove to be an easy task, but if you need assistance, iVisa provides excellent customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form consists of three simple steps. Step number one asks that you give general information about yourself and your trip to New Zealand. You must also choose a processing time, something that determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. You can choose from the following options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
During the second step, you need to handle the payment and revise your form. It is essential that all the information you provide is 100% correct. If it is not, your visa will be invalid.
Lastly, the third step requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done, all that is left for you to do is to submit your form and wait. iVisa will take care of the rest.
What you need to remember from all this is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Gabon is a simple task with iVisa. The e-visa maintains its validity for 18 months since issue, and it grants you a 9-month stay in New Zealand.