If you are a Guyanese national, you should know that you can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online when planning a trip to New Zealand. The citizens of Guyana qualify for an electronic visa, and iVisa is here to help you go through the online application process. Your travel document can be in your possession in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guyana – the requirements
Meeting the requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa should not imply too much effort. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guyana – processing time and fees
The price of a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guyana is the same as for everyone else. However, it is not fixed. It depends on the processing time you select during the application process. Since not everyone has the same needs, iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – by choosing this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guyana – the content of the form
Just like with the requirements, you will not experience any difficulties with the application form either. However, if you need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form is split into three steps. The first one concerns your personal information and some details about your trip, but it also asks you to select the processing time. The second step expects you to cover the payment and do a quick revision of your form to make sure that it does not include errors, and the third just requires you to upload the documents that support your application. After you are finished, you are free to submit it.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guyana could not be more convenient. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since issue, it grants multiple entries, and it allows its holder to spend 9 months per entry in New Zealand.