The citizens of Haiti now have the opportunity to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. As a Haitian, you are eligible for an electronic visa, and iVisa can help you apply. Using iVisa’s services, you can have your travel document in just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Haiti – the requirements
Getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Haiti is not a very demanding process. The requirements are easy to meet, and the chances that you have some of the things you need are pretty high. This is what you will need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Haiti – processing time and fees
The cost of your New Zealand Visitor Visa is determined by one factor, and that is the timeframe in which you want your document to be ready. iVisa provides you with three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The contents of the online application form
iVisa provides you with a simple and short application form. It generally takes people 20 minutes to complete it, but if you need assistance along the way, iVisa has an excellent customer support service that is at your disposal 24/7.
The application form is broken down into three steps. During the first one, you need to insert your personal information and some details about your trip. This is the moment when you must select a processing time for your application. The second step wants you to make the payment and revise the form, while the third asks that you upload the supporting documents. After all the steps are complete, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa takes care of the rest.
The bottom line is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Haiti is effortless with iVisa. The document is valid for 18 months since issue. It grants multiple entries and it allows you to spend up to 9 months in New Zealand.