If you are an Iranian national, you qualify for an electronic visa if you wish to travel to New Zealand. As a result, the citizens of Iran have access to a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. iVisa can be incredibly helpful with the online application process. Read the article to learn how to apply.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Iran – what are the requirements?
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa are nothing out of the ordinary. As it happens, you may have some of the items necessary for the application process. Here is what iVisa requires of you:
- Passport – all applicants who a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Iran – the online application form
Now that you are at the point in which you have everything you need, you can fill in the application form. It should not come off as a difficult task, but in case you need some help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
Accessing the application page, you will notice that there are three steps. During the first one, all you have to do is provide your general information and select a processing time. Mind that your decision determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
During the second step, you must insert the payment details and go over your form to make sure it does not contain any inaccuracies. If it does, your visa will be invalid.
Lastly, the third step requires you to provide the documents that support your application. You need to upload them. Once that is finished, you can submit your form. iVisa will process it in the timeframe you selected.
Needless to say, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Iran is almost effortless when you use the services rendered by iVisa. Your e-visa is valid for 18 months since issue, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months. You have multiple entries.