The citizens of Iraq have access to a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. That is because Iraqi national qualifies for an electronic visa. Tick around to learn how iVisa can help you get it in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Iraq – requirements
The first thing you need to do is to ensure that you have all the necessary documents and information for a successful application process. You do not need much. You must put together the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Iraq – the online application form
Once you have all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you need assistance, iVisa’s support service can be reached via phone or online chat 24/7.
The form you need to complete is divided into three simple steps. Step number one focuses on general information about the applicant, but you must also select a processing time for your application. That will establish the cost of your New Zealand visa. You must choose from the following options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
During the second step, you need to make the payment, but you must also make sure that the content of your form is 100% accurate. Errors will invalidate your visa, in which case you must repeat the process.
During step number three, all you have to do is upload the documentation that supports your application form. After you do that, you can click on the submit button. And that concludes your effort.
What you need to remember from all this is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Iraq is an easy task when you do it online with iVisa. The document you receive is valid for 18 months since the date of issue and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months.