The New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ivory Coast is now available online. As an Ivorian, you qualify for the electronic visa system when you plan a trip to New Zealand, and iVisa can help you go through the process. Your visa can be ready within just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ivory Coast – what you need
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ivory Coast are nothing out of the ordinary. Everything that is on the list is relatively easy to achieve. Here is what you must provide:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ivory Coast – the online form
Once you gather all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application. The form was created with ease in mind. It should be a simple task for you to complete. However, if you have questions or concerns, you can contact iVisa’s customer support via online chat or phone 24/7.
iVisa decided to break down the form into three steps for your convenience. The first step asks for your personal information such as name, address, e-mail, date of birth, etc. travel details and passport information are required as well. At this point, you are also expected to select a processing time for your application. That way you will know the timeframe in which your New Zealand visa arrives and how much you will be charged. You can choose one of the three available options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form to make sure that it is 100% accurate, while the third requires you to upload the application’s supporting documents. Once you are done, you can click the submit button, and iVisa handles the rest.
Surely, we can all agree that iVisa makes the application process for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ivory Coast as accessible as possible. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since issue, and it grants you a 9-month stay in New Zealand.