The New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan is available online. This is because as a Kazakhstani, you qualify for an electronic visa when you travel to New Zealand. iVisa can help you with the online application process
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan – the requirements
Lucky or you, the process of getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan is not very demanding. Plus, you may already have some of the things that are necessary. You will need the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan – the online form
As soon as you realize that you have everything from the list above, you are free to proceed to fill in the application form. It is an easy task, but if you need some help, iVisa has an excellent customer support service that is at your disposal 24/7.
You will notice that the form has three steps. The first one asks for your personal information, passport info, and some details regarding your trip. You must also choose a processing time for your application, but bear in mind that your decision determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second step wants you to handle the payment and revise your application. It is of the utmost importance that your form does not contain any inaccuracies. Otherwise, you will receive an invalid visa, in which case repeating the process is necessary.
The last step asks that you upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are through, just click on the submit button, and iVisa will do its job.
What you need to remember is that the process of getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan is incredibly accessible when you use iVisa as your visa service. The document you receive maintains its validity for 18 months since issue, and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.