The nationals of Maldives now have the opportunity to obtain a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. That is because as a Maldivian citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa whenever you want to travel to New Zealand for short periods. iVisa can help you get that document in as little time as possible.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Maldives – what are the requirements?
You should not concern yourself with the requirements because the list is not very long, and the items on it are more or less easy to achieve. You may already have some of them. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Maldives – the online form
Now that you have everything you need, you can proceed to fill in the online application. The form is short and straightforward, but in case you need assistance, you should know that iVisa’s customer support is available non-stop and is free of charge.
You will notice that the form is broken down into three steps. The first one asks you to insert your general information and choose a processing time. Keep in mind that your choice establishes how much your New Zealand visa will cost. You are given three choices:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second step consists of payment and revision. You need to make sure that the information you provided within your form is 100% accurate. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid.
The last step requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are finished, all that is left for you to do is to click the submit button and wait for iVisa to do its job.
As you can see, it is easy to obtain a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Maldives when you use iVisa’s services. The document you receive is valid for 18 months and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.