As a Mongolian citizen, you have access to an electronic visa if you plan to travel to New Zealand. As a result, Mongolian citizens can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. iVisa can help you with that. All you need to do is follow the instructions below.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mongolia – the online application process
To be able to apply online, you need to first make sure that you have everything you need. The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mongolia are nothing out of the ordinary, and the chances that you already have some of the items on the list are pretty high. Here is the list of what you need to provide:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
After you realize that you have all of the above, you can proceed and fill in the application. It is a simple form meant to be completed in under 20 minutes, but if you need assistance, iVisa has customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
You will notice that the application form is broken down into three steps. The first one wants you to give your personal information, as well as some travel details and passport info. Also, you need to select a processing time for your application, at which point the cost of your New Zealand visa is established. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
Step number two requires you to make the payment, but you need to review your form as well. It is essential that your application does not contain any inaccuracies. Otherwise, the visa you receive is invalid.
The last step covers the supporting documents of your application. iVisa will ask you to upload them. After you do that, you can submit your form, and iVisa will take things further. All you can do is to wait at this point.
The bottom line is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Mongolia is not a difficult task. iVisa is of tremendous help. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since issue and it grants multiple entries. Also, you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.