The citizens of Nepal have the possibility to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa because as a Nepalese, you are eligible for an electronic visa. If you plan to travel to New Zealand, iVisa can help you get your travel document in as little as 18 hours with minimal effort.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Nepal – the online application process
We will take things step-by-step so that you can see how to easily obtain a New Zealand Visitor Visa. The first thing you need to accomplish is to make sure that you have everything that is required of you. iVisa will ask for some information and documents. They are as follows:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand visa need to have a valid passport that maintains its valid status for at least another 3 months after their departure from New Zealand
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken recently, and keep in mind that there are other guidelines it must follow.
- Travel itinerary – you need to create a letter start states the activities you want to enjoy in New Zealand, as well as other plans you may have while in the country.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation or something similar (Airbnb).
- List of all periods of employment
- Documents that prove the ties you have with your home country – for instance, property, family, job, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. You can use a bank statement, for example.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends all documents via e-mail, so it makes sense that you provide an address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Credit and debit cards are okay, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
The next step would be for you to fill in the online application. That is easy enough, but in case you have concerns about the process, iVisa’s customer support can be reached non-stop via phone or online chat. The service is free of charge.
You will notice that the application happens in three stages. The first one wants you to provide your personal information and a few details about your trip. You also need to opt for one of the processing time options that are made available for you. Keep in mind that your decision affects the cost of your New Zealand visa. The possibilities are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option. Your New Zealand visitor visa is ready within 72 hours, and it costs $200.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a bit faster. Your application is processed w within 24 hours, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – if you need your visa ASAP, this option guarantees that you will have it in as little as 18 hours. The cost is $265.
The second stage of the application form focuses on payment and revision. You need to take a close look at your form and make sure it does not contain any errors. If it does, revise them. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid.
Lastly, the third stage requires you to provide the documentation that supports your application. You will be asked to upload it. After you are done, you can click the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, applying for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Nepal is not a difficult task, especially when you use iVisa’s services. The electronic visa you receive is valid for 18 months since the issue date and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.