Like any other nationality, the citizens of Nicaragua have the opportunity to [apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. As it happens, being a Nicaraguan national means that you are eligible for an electronic visa if you intend to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can help you get it in just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua – requirements
What you need to do first is to make sure that you fulfill all the requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That should not be difficult, and you may already have some of the items you need. iVisa will ask for the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua – processing time and fees
How much you spend on your New Zealand visa depends on how fast you want the processing to go. iVisa came up with three options so that you can choose one that suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The online application form – what it consists of
As soon as you notice that you have everything you need for the application process, you can move forward and fill in the application. The form is short. It should take you about 20 minutes to complete. However, if you have questions, you can contact iVisa’s support service.
What you will notice is that the form consists of three steps. During the first one, you are invited to give your personal information, as well as some details about your trip and your passport. It is at this point that you have to select a processing time for your application. Then, during the second step, you need to make the payment and look over your form to make sure that it does not contain errors. Lastly, the third step requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When you finish, all you can do is submit your form and let iVisa do its job.
The bottom line is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua is an easy job when you use iVisa as your visa service. The document you are given is valid for 18 months since the date of issue and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for as much as 9 months.