The citizens of Papua New Guinea now have the opportunity to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. iVisa can help you with the online application process. You can learn about it if you read the information below.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea – requirements
For a smoother application process, we recommend that you first put together what is necessary, and then fill in the application form. With that being said, here is what iVisa asks of you:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea – the online form
After you make sure that you fulfill all the requirements, you can proceed to fill in the application form. You should not find it difficult. However, if you have questions, you can reach iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one requires you to give your personal information, as well as a few details about your trip and passport info. But you also need to choose a processing time for your application. Just keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Here is what you can opt for:
Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The second step should take you even less time. You need to make the payment and review your form. It is crucial that the information you put in the form is 100% accurate. And the last step wants you to upload the supporting documentation of your application. When you finish, hit the submit button and iVisa will deliver the document in the timeframe of your choosing.
Needless to say, obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea is easy these days. The document you receive is valid for 18 months and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months per entry.