As a Saint Lucian citizen, you should know that when you travel to New Zealand, you have access to an electronic visa. As a result, the citizens of Saint Lucia can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. If you want a smooth application process, iVisa can be of tremendous help.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia – requirements
Fortunately, a New Zealand Visitor Visa is not a very demanding document to obtain. Below, you will find a list of everything you need to get the application process started:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia – about the online form
After you put together everything on the list above, you can move forward and start to fill in the application. While the form is quite straightforward, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7 should you need some assistance.
What you will notice is that the form is divided into three steps. During the first step, all you need to do is provide some personal information and select a processing time. Just keep in mind that the option you choose dictates the cost of your New Zealand visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The second step wants you to handle the payment details and review your form. It is essential that all the information you provide in your application is 100% correct. Even a single typo can render your visa invalid. Prevent that from happening by being careful when you review your application.
The third and last step wants you to provide the supporting documents of your application. You will have to upload them. After you do that, you are ready to submit your form. iVisa will handle the rest.
What you need to remember is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia is more accessible than you think. Your e-visa is valid for 18 months since issue and it grants a stay of maximum 9 months in New Zealand.