As a citizen of Sao Tome & Principe, you are entitled to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because as a Sao Tomean, you are eligible for an electronic visa when you travel to New Zealand. The online application process is short and simple, and iVisa can help you with it.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Sao Tome & Principe – requirements
You do not have to worry about everything you need for the application process because there is nothing on that list that is difficult to achieve. Chances are that you already have some of them. With that being said, here is a list of the requirements you need to fulfill:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible and meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Sao Tome & Principe – the application form
As soon as you gather all of the above, you can move on and fill in the application. If you are experiencing difficulties during the process, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available non-stop and free of charge.
The form you need to go over has three simple steps. The first one is about personal information, details about your trip, and passport info. This is also the point at which you must make a selection as far as the processing time is concerned. You are given three choices, and each of them has different fees. Keep that in mind. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The second step consists of payment and revision. It is important that all the information you provide during the application process is accurate and there are no typos. The last step just wants you to upload the documents that support your application. After you do that, you are free to submit your form and iVisa will manage things from there.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Sao Tome & Principe is not a difficult task. iVisa makes it easy for you. The e-visa maintains its validity for 18 months since issue, provides multiple entries, and you are allowed to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months per entry.