In case you are planning a trip to New Zealand, you should know that as a South Sudanese, you qualify for an electronic visa. All the citizens of South Sudan can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. iVisa can facilitate the process.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of South Sudan – requirements
Before you access the application page to fill in the form, we suggest that you make sure you have everything you need for the entire process. iVisa will ask for the following documents and information:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa if you do not hold a valid passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months after the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You will have to scan the information page as well and make sure that it contains the signature.
- Digital passport photo – is preferable that the picture is taken as recently as possible to meet all the other passport photo requirements.
- Travel itinerary – you must put together a document that states the activities you will be engaging in while in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation – you can provide a hotel booking confirmation or anything else of this sort.
- List of all the periods of employment
- A document that proves the ties with your country of origin – property ownership, current job, papers that show you have a family, etc.
- Proof of sustenance – you are required to show evidence that you can support yourself while in New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail. Make sure you print it out before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of South Sudan – the application form
Once you gather all of the above, you can consider yourself ready to fill in the application form. Generally, it takes applicants about 20 minutes to complete the task, but just in case you need some assistance, iVisa puts at your disposal an excellent customer support service. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you need to complete has three steps. Step number one covers the personal information, as well as some passport info and a few details about your trip. This is also the point at which you need to decide on a processing time option for your application. Just remember that your choice establishes how much you will be charged. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – selecting this option means that you receive your New Zealand visa within 72 hours, and you will be charged $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the processing takes just 24 hours, but you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – since this is the fastest option, it is also the most expensive. Your visa is ready within 18 hours, and you need to pay $265 for it.
The second step of the application wants you to insert the payment details for it to go through, but you also need to review your form so that there are no mistakes. Errors will invalidate your visa if not corrected.
Step number three will ask for your application’s supporting documents. iVisa will instruct you as to how to upload them. As soon as you do that, you are free to submit your form and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to keep in mind that is applying for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of South Sudan involves very little effort on your part. You will receive an e-visa that is valid for 18 months since issue. You can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.