Just like many other nationalities, the citizens of Sudan can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because as a Sudanese, you are eligible for an electronic visa when you plan a trip to New Zealand. iVisa can help you get your travel document in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Sudan – requirements
If there is one thing you do not have to worry about is that the requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa are easy to fulfill. Here is a list of documents and information you need to have at hand before you fill in the application form:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Sudan – processing time and fees
How much you spend on your New Zealand visa depends on how quick you want it to be ready. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours, and you must pay $265.
The contents of the application form
To receive your New Zealand visa, you need to fill in an application. Rest assured that iVisa created a simple and straightforward form so that you can be done with it in about 20 minutes. But if you need help, iVisa’s support service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The application that you need to complete has three steps. The first one requires you to give your personal information, passport info, and a couple of details about your trip. This is also the moment when you must choose a processing time option. The second step wants you to make the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain mistakes, while the third step asks that you upload all the documents that support your application. Once you are finished, you are free to click on the submit button. iVisa will take it from there.
What is important to remember is that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Sudan is an easy task with iVisa. You receive an e-visa that is valid for 18 months since issue, and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for a period of up to 9 months per entry.