As a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago, you qualify for an electronic visa if you ever wish to take a trip To New Zealand. That means you can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. If you want, iVisa can help you with the online application process so that you can obtain it in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago – requirements
Before you proceed to the application page, we recommend that you first make sure that you have everything that is necessary for a successful application process. You will need to provide the following documents and information:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago – the online form
You will find that the application form created by iVisa is pretty straightforward. You only need about 20 minutes to complete it. However, if you have questions or need assistance, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7 at no charge.
The form you must complete consists of three steps. Step number one is about general information, but you also need to select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your New Zealand e-visa. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second step wants you to insert the payment details, but you also need to review your form. It is crucial that the information within your application is 100% accurate. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid. And lastly, step number three asks that you provide iVisa with the supporting documents of your application. You need to upload them. When you are through with that, you can submit your form, and your task ends there.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago is pretty easy these days. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since issue and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.