Just like many nationalities, the nationals of Turkey have the opportunity to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because as a Turkish citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa when you plan to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can help you get your document in just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Turkey – about the requirements
If there is one thing you do not have to concern yourself with is that the demands for a New Zealand Visitor Visa are easy to meet. Below you will find a list of documents and information you need to have at your disposal before you fill in the application form:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Turkey – processing time and fees
How much money you spend on your New Zealand e-visa is determined by how quick you want it to be ready. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can select the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hour and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The contents of the application form
To obtain your New Zealand visa, you must fill in an application. Rest assured that iVisa designed a simple and straightforward form so that you can complete it in approximately 20 minutes. However, if you need help, iVisa’s support service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The application you need to complete has three simple steps. The first one wants you to give your basic information, passport info, and a few details about your trip. This is also the point at which you must select a processing time. The second step requires you to make the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain errors, while the third step wants you to upload all the documents that support your application. Once you are done, you are free to hit the submit button. iVisa will take care of the rest.
What is important to remember from all this is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Turkey is an easy job with iVisa. You get an e-visa that is valid for 18 months since issue and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.