The citizens of Uganda have the possibility to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa because as a Ugandan, you qualify for an electronic visa if you travel to New Zealand. If you use the services provided by iVisa, you can have your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Uganda – about the requirements
One of the first things you need to do before you access the application page is to ensure that you have everything that is required for a successful application process. However, you should have an easy time putting it all together. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Uganda – the online application form
After you realize that you have everything we mentioned in the list above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. If you are experiencing difficulties, although it is unlikely, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7.
The application form is broken down into three easy steps. During the first one, what you need to do is to provide your personal information and select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice dictates the cost of your New Zealand e-visa. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second step of the application asks that you cover the payment and review your form so that you can correct possible mistakes, while the third step wants you to upload the supporting documents of your application. As soon as you are done, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa will process your application in the timeframe you requested.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Uganda with iVisa involves minimal effort. Your e-visa has a validity period of 18 months since issue and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months per entry.