As a national of Vietnam, you qualify for an electronic visa if you wish to travel to New Zealand, which means that you can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. iVisa provides a swift application process so that you can get the document in just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Vietnam – requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Vietnam are the same as for every other nationality. You need to gather some documents and information so that iVisa can get the process started. Here is what you must provide:
- Passport – all applicants who want a New Zealand Visitor Visa must hold a passport that maintains its validity for at least another 3 months from the intended date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture meets all the guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand – you need to compile a document that states some of your activities in New Zealand.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand – a hotel booking confirmation will do. So will another kind of booking (Airbnb, for instance) or even a letter from a friend who is hosting you during your trip.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country – for example, property ownership, your current job, family, etc.
- List of all your periods of employment
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts more than one method of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- E-mail address – an electronic visa is sent to you via e-mail, even if it is electronically linked to your passport. You need to print out the document before departure.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Vietnam – the contents of the application form
The next step includes an application form. You need to complete one. It should be an easy task, but if you have questions, iVisa provides customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form is divided into three stages. The first one asks for your personal information, passport, and some travel details. You must also select a processing time for your application, but keep in mind that each option comes at its own cost. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest and cheapest option. Your New Zealand visa is ready within 72 hours and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, the visa arrives quicker. You will get it in 24 hours but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – as you can imagine, the fastest option is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within 18 hours and you must pay $265.
The second stage requires you to cover the payment and to review your application so that it does not contain any errors. It is crucial that the information you give is 100% correct. Otherwise, you will get an invalid New Zealand e-visa.
The last stage is the moment in which you must upload the documents that support your application. As soon as that is done, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa will do its job.
Needless to say, obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Vietnam is almost effortless with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 18 months and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for a period that cannot exceed 9 months per entry.