Going to Nigeria for business? Then you will need a visa. This includes Congo citizens looking to do business in Nigeria. With all of the growth in West Africa, you must take this opportunity to expand your business in the Nigeria region.
The business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria is an in-person visa, meaning you will pick it up at the airport once you arrive in Nigeria. We can help you submit your information and have it ready to show to officials once you get to the airport.
Congo Citizens and the Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Processing Speed Options
How fast do you need a visa? We can process it three different ways, but we need your selection:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 Business Days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 Business Days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 2 Business Days from application entry.
Business Visa Expiration
Your Nigeria Business Visa will not be valid in 14 days after issued. So you must plan your trip before this expires.
How Long You Can Stay With the Visa
You'll be granted access to Nigeria for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
The cost of your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter will vary based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 271.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 296.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 321.00 if you choose this speed.
Entries Allowed with this Visa
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria grants you specific entry allowances. Consider this when planning your trip.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Documents & Application Information to Have Ready
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to fill out. Collect this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Departure Voucher - You need to have an exit trip prepared.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Legal Passport - Six months of validity must remain. If not, update your passport before your trip.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Make sure the host company in Nigeria provides you with a document for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Explain your planned trip details on one page.
- Recent Passport Photo a colored one
Congo Residents | Get Your Business e-Visa On Arrival for Nigeria
It is important to plan ahead if you and your business partners want to go to Nigeria. Conducting trade as a foreign national requires you to be vigilant about documentation. Luckily, iVisa can help you get ahead by providing online visa documentation for you so you can zip through customs once you arrive in Nigeria.
Safe travel, and good luck with the business.