In order to conduct a business while you are in Nigeria as a citizen of Estonia, you will need to apply for and carry a business visa. The business visa for Nigeria can be obtained upon arrival at your Nigerian port of entry.
Now, you can start the visa process online by submitting your information for pre-approval. We will then provide you with a digital document you must show to customs in Nigeria. They will then give you a visa.
Estonia Citizens and the Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Maximum Stay for Visa | Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival
You´ll be allowed to stay for 90 days Per Entry.
Processing Speed Options
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 3 days from application entry.
Expiration Date for Nigerian Business e-Visa
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 14 days after issued.
Necessary Application Information to Prepare
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Gather this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Legal Passport - The passport page with all of your personal information must be submitted with your application for security verification.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Make sure the host company in Nigeria provides you with a document for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter cost varies based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD $165.99.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD $256.99.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD $295.99 if you choose this speed.
Number of Entries into Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have
Single Entry to the country of Nigeria.
Estonia Residents | Get Your Business e-Visa On Arrival for Nigeria
Residents of Estonia can now get the e-Visa on Arrival application from iVisa.com. Thousands of past clients have traveled the world with our help. Let us help you and your company partners grow your company by making the visa process easier for you.
Nigeria is an excellent place to start your vacation in Africa. Start with Ibeno Beach, a little heaven for tourists. Located on a shoreline, it extends 245 kilometers and is perfect for a peaceful holiday. Enjoy the massive waves, the sunbathing spots, the unpolluted foliage of the nearby mangrove forest, and a lively atmosphere.
Explore the Ngwo Pine Forest, a romantic place where you can experience nature. The beautiful pine trees framed by the rivers and the overall environment will make you want to stay forever. If you’re traveling with your family or partner, make your way here. We promise a romantic experience. Visit Awhum Waterfall, a gorgeous natural wonder within pristine lakes and a famous monastery. The water cascades create a stream that has become a sacred site for locals.
We recommend exploring the Arochukwu Long Juju Slave Route, where you will find the shrine of Ibn Ukpabi and Kamula, a cult monument. Nigerians will be happy to show you their culture and religion. Also, explore the Giant Footprint of Ukhuse Oke. This cave meets prehistory with modern times. Located between a village called Ykhuse-oke and Ukhuseosi, you can see remarkable footprints of a prehistoric giant that have been engraved permanently on flat granite rocks.