Learn More: Health Declaration Form (CNMI)
The Northern Mariana Islands Declaration Form was created to manage the risks associated with COVID-19.
All travelers are required to fill out a digital Declaration Form within 72 hours before departure to the Northern Mariana Islands and must carry printed copies at all times during their trip.
Northern Mariana Islands residents must self-quarantine for 14 days, while foreign voyagers will be subject to government quarantine, but if they present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 3 days prior to arrival, they won’t have to self-isolate.
To acquire this travel document, you’ll need to provide information about yourself, health status, and flight details. Once you provide this information, you will also be enrolled in the Sara Alert System.
When you submit your online application, we’ll forward the Northern Mariana Islands Declaration Form to your email, in order for you to show it to the immigration authorities once you arrive at the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is need to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
All passengers who are traveling into Saipan must quarantine for a minimum of 5 days at the Designated Government Quarantine Facility.
The Northern Mariana Islands Health Declaration Form is a Single Entry document and expires 30 days after arrival allowing a max stay of 90 days Per Entry.
Individuals will be tested upon arrival and on the 5th day after arrival date and must wait for the 5th day test results (available within 72 hours minimum) and if negative may be released from the Designated Government Quarantine Facility.
All incoming passengers must respond every day to the emails from the Sara Alert, if you are non-responsive or report any symptoms, a CNMI Health Representative will reach out to you.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Procedure Time: 7 days - USD 20.00.
- Rush Procedure Time: 5 days - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Procedure Time: 3 days - USD 60.00.
- Northern Mariana Islands Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Northern Mariana Islands?
- How Can Citizens of Japan Enter the Northern Mariana Islands During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter the Northern Mariana Islands During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Russia Enter the Northern Mariana Islands During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of China Enter the Northern Mariana Islands During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Korea Enter the Northern Mariana Islands During Coronavirus?
- The Pre-Arrival Test to enter the Northern Mariana Islands
- Read about the Testing On Arrival to enter the Northern Mariana Islands
- Check the Quarantine Requirements to enter the Northern Mariana Islands
- Requirements to get the Northern Mariana Islands Health Declaration Form