If you want to visit Pakistan soon, you should be aware of the latest Pakistan covid entry requirements. You need to go through the Pakistan Pass Track to enter the country. iVisa.com offers a fast, simple, and reliable service for this process. We can help you with the digital process.
Although traveling during these times seems impossible, we have all the tools to help you enter Pakistan. We know all about the Pakistan covid entry requirements.
How can I obtain the Pakistan Pass Track with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out the application form.
- Our experts will review your details and confirm the application is correct.
- Receive your health document electronically.
- Show the documentation to Pakistan authorities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Pakistan covid entry requirements?
You will need to comply with the health protocols established in Pakistan to have a safe trip. First of all, make sure to start the digital process to acquire the Pakistan Pass Track. As soon as you arrive, you will go through a health screening to check any COVID-19 symptoms.
According to your nationality, you could need a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test. You should take it within 72 hours before arrival. Continue checking the Pakistan covid entry requirements.
What information do I need?
You must provide personal details to complete the Pass Track form. After that, you must gather these requirements:
- A valid passport.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
We can discuss the Pakistan covid entry requirements.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: If you can wait a reasonable time, pay the lowest fee. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing time: for a higher fee, we can work faster. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing time: the quickest alternative for your health document. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Keep exploring the Pakistan covid entry requirements.
How can I apply?
- Answer the questions in the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Check your information. Pick a payment option, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents.
After completing these steps, we will send you the Pakistan Pass Track to your email address. Make sure to show it upon arrival in Pakistan.
Let us help you with the Pakistan covid entry requirements.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
100%! Travelers from all over the world have trusted our service and have had excellent results. We work with the highest security guidelines in all our travel processes.
Dive into the comments section and confirm we have the best service. Learn more about the Pakistan covid entry requirements with us.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day. They can solve your doubts about the Pakistan covid entry requirements.
Check the application page now!
Pakistan is an incredible country with plenty to offer. Start with Swat Valley, where you can check the green fields, villages, and blue rivers. Visit Kalan, where locals are waiting for you with open arms. Go to Boyun Village, also known as Green Top. Walk uphill and reach the pinnacle, where you can see the whole village. Continue with Kandol and Spindhor Lakes. If you feel comfortable hiking, it will take you around 2 hours to get to Spindhor. Kandol is more manageable as you can arrive via jeep track. Check Ushu Forest, where the forest will take your breath away. All these natural wonders are magnificent scenarios for an outdoor adventure.
Visit Hunza, a massive district, where valleys and villages make it so special. Explore Passu Cones and check the Passu Cathedral. From the village of Gumit, you can have a look at the cones. We know Pakistan is the perfect place for your next holiday. Still, make sure to stay safe during coronavirus! In other words, don’t forget about the Pakistan Pass Track. Travel now to Pakistan and enjoy lots of sites.