Panama is a beautiful country that is located in the midst of two continents and two oceans. It may be a small country but Panama has so much to it. A vibrant country with vast beaches where you can go diving and kayaking and it also has a number of trails and parks too. Panama is one of the best places to visit for an adventurous vacation.
When the world faced a global pandemic, Panama too had to take precautions to safeguard itself from the Coronavirus.
Keeping in mind the provisions made by Panama to protect itself from the Coronavirus, the citizens of Germany who wish to enter Panama during the Coronavirus will require a Panama Affidavit Form.
The Panama Affidavit Form is a digital travel document. If you want to know how citizens of Germany can enter Panama during Coronavirus then you can visit iVisa.com.
To get your Panama Affidavit Form, you can visit iVisa.com and it will provide you with all the instructions that you require.
The Frequently Asked Questions that are listed below will be of great help to you when you apply for your affidavit form.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to apply for your Panama Affidavit Form and want to know how citizens of Germany can enter Panama during Coronavirus then this is the section that will be of help to you.
Visit iVisa.com today and apply for your affidavit form.
What is the Panama Affidavit Form?
The Panama Affidavit Form is an essential document.
This digital travel document is an official agreement which states that you accept and agree to all the provisions and specifications that have been made compulsory regarding the Panama Covid Restrictions.
This is how the citizens of Germany can enter Panama during Coronavirus.
When should the Panama Affidavit Form be filled?
The Panama Affidavit Form has to be filled 4 days in advance of the check-in date for the citizens of Germany who wish to enter Panama during Coronavirus.
To know more about the Panama Affidavit Form you can take a look at the iVisa.com website.
What is the essential document required for this form?
The citizens of Germany who wish to enter Panama during Coronavirus will have to provide some general information.
This information will be used to fill up the affidavit form on the website of iVisa.com. This is how citizens of Germany can enter Panama during Coronavirus.
The documents that you will need to provide are listed below:
- Passport: You will need your passport while filling up the Panama affidavit form.
- Email Address: Your email is important because this is how we can keep in touch with you and provide you with your documents.
- Credit Card/Debit Card: Through these three payment methods you can make the payment for your affidavit form.
You might also need to add your covid document to your application, check more details about it here.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Panama?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Panama. If you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test result nor to follow a quarantine.
Travelers will be considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after receiving 3 doses of an authorised vaccine, or 2 doses of the Johnson & Johnson Janssen vaccine.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Panaman travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Panama?
- COVID test prior to travel: PCR or antigen within 72 hours for unvaccinated travelers
- COVID test exemptions: Travelers with proof of full vaccination (digital or hard copy) and children under 17 accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
Do I have to stay in quarantine when I get to Panama?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Is it necessary to get a medical cover to visit Panama?
For the citizens of Germany who wish to enter Panama during Coronavirus, it is not compulsory to get medical insurance. However, to be on the safe side, you can always get one.
What is the processing time and price?
The three options listed below will tell you how citizens of Germany can enter Panama during Coronavirus.
- Standard Processing (USD 20.00): This is an affordable option and you will receive your document right in time (24 hours) for your trip.
- Rush Processing (USD 35.00): If you pay a little more money, then your document will be sent to you ahead of the usual time (8 hours).
- Super Rush Processing (USD 60.00): You can opt for this type of processing if you require your documents urgently (4 hours).
You can visit iVisa.com today and easily apply for you Panama Affidavit Form.
What is the application process for the Panama affidavit?
iVisa.com has all the answers as to how citizens of Germany can enter Panama during Coronavirus.
- Application Form. Put in all the important details for the affidavit form.
- Documents. Carefully scan and upload your documents and then submit your form.
- Payment. Make the payment through either credit/debit card or PayPal.
How safe is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is a safe and secure site. The privacy of our clients is our main concern. All the information provided by our clients is well taken care of and protected. You can know more from our clients by visiting iVisa.com.
I still have questions, what do I do?
We hope you have a safe and pleasant trip. Thank you for trusting iVisa.com. Visit our website to know more.