If you are wondering “Do I need a vaccine to travel to Panama?” You have come to the right place. In short, it is better to get any routine vaccinations before departure. There are other travel requirements such as a health declaration, negative COVID-19 test, visa and so on. Get started on the Panama affidavit through iVisa.com and learn more about the Panama vaccination requirement. It is fast and reliable.
Familiarize yourself with the travel requirements for a better travel experience. You can always use the help of iVisa.com to process your travel documents. Keep on reading this article for more information about the Panama vaccination requirements.
How do I get an electronic affidavit through iVisa.com?
Just follow these steps :
- First: Enter your personal information on the online form.
- Second: After verifying that all your answers are valid, select your preferred processing speed and pay the required fee.
- Third: Upload a scan of passport and other documents if required. Once the document's been reviewed and processed, it will be sent to your inbox.
If you have any doubts, contact our customer support agents. They are available 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Panama?
To be safe, get vaccination for Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Malaria, Rabies, and Yellow fever. Follow iVisa.com for updates about the Panama vaccination requirements.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Panama?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Panama. If you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test result nor to follow a quarantine.
WHO-approved vaccines are accepted. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Panama travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Panama?
- COVID test prior to travel: PCR or antigen within 72 hours for unvaccinated travelers
- COVID test exemptions: Travelers with proof of full vaccination (digital or hard copy) and children under 17 accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
Do I have to stay in quarantine when I get to Panama?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Would iVisa.com be able to assist with Panama entry requirements?
While vaccinations are not needed by the government, you are advised to get them to prevent unnecessary danger. For travel to Panama, however, you could need an electronic affidavit.
Apply for the Panama affidavit with iVisa.com and learn more about the Panama vaccination requirements.
Are any items required to obtain the electronic affidavit?
You need to upload these details online to complete the application.
- Valid passport: A passport valid for at least three months from the date of arrival is required to fill out the application.
- Debit/credit card: to make a payment use a valid debit/credit card.
- Email address: you will get the processed travel document via email.
Check if you need to add a covid document here and apply now!
Can I expect to receive my electronic affidavit any time soon?
iVisa.com offers three processing options.
- Standard option: you can get your documents here in the most cost-effective manner. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing option: You can have the document much more quickly and at a lower cost than the above option. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing option: the most expensive and fastest method to obtain the document. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Where to get more details about the Panama vaccination requirements?
You will find more information about the Panama vaccination requirements on iVisa.com website, or you can contact our customer support agents at any time. You can also contact us via email.
Is iVisa.com secure enough to process my application?
Yes. Your information is secured using powerful software and handled by a team of professionals. Your privacy is our concern. You can even read our customer testimonials and see how happy they are with our services.
Here are some recommendations for your trip. We hope they will help you have a better experience. Panama is an attractive place to spend your leisure time as it can offer you many amazing spots. The San Blas Islands, a dreamy archipelago brimming with untouched beaches and azure seas, are the place to go if you're looking for paradise. From hiking to zip-lining, hot springs, and more, this is the place to be for thrilling adventures and exclusive activities.
Panama City, this cosmopolitan city will delight you in the best way possible, with significant historic sites, trendy bars and restaurants, and a vibrant nightlife scene. Panama is one of the best places for surfing beginners to catch a wave and learn how to hang ten, thanks to its limitless stretches of coastline and great beach breaks. Panama is a relatively safe place to visit; but, as in many other countries, some places should be avoided due to higher crime rates. All these places are waiting for you. Plan your trip and enjoy the beauty of Panama.