As a German citizen, you need to have the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration before landing in this country.iVisa.com offers a fast, simple, and reliable service. Enjoy the digital process with us.
Although covid continues to be a health hazard in most countries, we know Papua New Guinea can keep you safe. Explore how citizens of Germany can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus with us.
Note: Since April 19th, 2022, the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration Form is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I obtain the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Navigate the application page.
- Answer the questions on the application form.
- Our experts will check your information and will only request more details if necessary.
- Receive the health document in your email inbox.
- Show the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration when entering the country.
Go for the health document
Apply in advance
From the moment you decide to travel, we can help you! We can keep all your information under lock and key and process your application when it’s closer to the time. We will inform you about how citizens of Germany can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Papua New Guinea?
No, you don't. COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory to visit Papua New Guinea. As information can change rapidly, we advise you to check for the latest updates before traveling.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Papua New Guinea?
- COVID test before arrival: Pre-departure tests are not required.
Are there any quarantine requirements in Papua New Guinea?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Papua New Guinea.
Can I enter Papua New Guinea as a German citizen?
Yes! As a German citizen, you are eligible to enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus. Still, you will need to follow these guidelines:
- You must apply for the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration before arrival.
- Quarantine requirements: Only if the result of the test on arrival is positive, the traveler must follow a quarantine.
Apply with us
What information do I need?
You must provide health details to complete the digital form. Also, you must have these requirements:
- A valid passport.
- An email address to receive the Health Declaration.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Hotel reservation.
We can discuss how citizens of Germany can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Get the Health Declaration now
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: the cheapest option when you have plenty of time. - .
- Rush processing time: if you are in a hurry, pay a higher fee. - .
- Super Rush processing time: receive the health document right away. - .
Keep checking how citizens of Germany can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus with us.
Head to the application page
How can I apply?
- Answer the questions in the application form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Verify that your information is correct. Select a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Include the supporting documents.
Expect the Health Declaration electronically. Once you receive it, you should print it and have it with you when entering Papua New Guinea. Let our team explain how citizens of Germany can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Of course! We have implemented strict security guidelines for all our services. We have what you need.
Go to the comments section and confirm we are the best service in the market. Continue reading about how citizens of Germany can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus and travel!
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Get in touch with our customer support agents who are available whenever you need them. We can solve your doubts about how citizens of Germany can enter Papua New Guinea during coronavirus.
Head to the application page now!
We know you are ready to embark on an adventure to Papua New Guinea. First, you should know how to get around the country. If you want to fly around the regions, you can use Air Niugini, Airlines PNG, and Travel Air. You can opt to hire a private car, but that would be expensive. Although foreigners don’t usually use the local transport (open trucks or minivans), it’s available for everybody.
In terms of accommodation, you can find options for all budgets. Overall, it’s a bit expensive compared to other nearby countries, such as Indonesia. Mid-range hotels and resorts are a useful alternative in this case. Explore the mission guesthouses, community-run hostels, and private accommodation. If you want to do community tourism, you can ask for accommodation in villages or homes from locals. You will find the experience fascinating.
We are sure Papua New Guinea has everything you want. From natural wonders to indigenous communities waiting with open arms. The opportunities are endless in this country. Apply for the Papua New Guinea Health Declaration now!
Go for it