Learn More: Health Declaration
The Paraguay Health Declaration is a travel form that is required for all travelers who wish to visit Paraguay. The form is intended to screen international arrivals and help manage the risks associated with the coronavirus pandemic.
WHO CAN ENTER PARAGUAY WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Anyone who wishes to enter this country (including nationals, residents of Paraguay, and foreigners) must fill out the Paraguay Health Declaration before their flight.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE PARAGUAY HEALTH DECLARATION
To obtain this travel form, you’ll need to provide information about your flight, health status, and intended stay in Paraguay. You must adhere to the country’s safety protocols. To enter the country, all travelers will need a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken no more than 72 hours prior to departure.
Visit our application page to submit the Paraguay Health Declaration.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you send in your application, we’ll forward Paraguay Health Declaration to your email before your departure, so you can show it to the immigration authorities once you get to the port of arrival.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Paraguay.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Vaccination certificate (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image if needed per order. (if applicable)
Unless you are arriving from Brazil, there is no quarantine requirement for travelers to Paraguay. However, all travelers display a negative PCR test certificate on arrival. The test must be from a sample collected within 72 hours prior to departure. Travelers arriving from Brazil must self-isolate for 7 days.
All travelers who do not present a PCR negative certificate must self-isolate for 14 days.
Foreigners not residing in the country must present international medical insurance with complete health coverage to include attention to COVID-19 cases.
This document does not replace a visa. If your nationality requires a visa, you must present it upon arrival along with this Health Declaration.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
In the case of minors or people with disabilities who can’t complete the form on their own, it will be the responsibility of the father, mother, or person in charge to fill in the required data on their behalf.
Get started on applying for the Paraguay Health Declaration.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- Paraguay Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Paraguay?
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to Paraguay?
- Paraguay covid test: Get all the details here
- Paraguay covid restrictions: Explore them now
- Paraguay covid entry requirements: Check them here
- How Citizens of Chile Can Enter Paraguay During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Uruguay Can Enter Paraguay During Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of Brazil Can Enter Paraguay During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Argentina Can Enter Paraguay During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Paraguay During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Paraguay During Coronavirus