If you're getting ready to go on a trip to Nigeria, there are many things to plan and worry about before your trip. However, finalizing your Nigerian passport photo shouldn't be one of them. If you've never had a passport photo taken before, you might be struggling with the best way to go about getting one. Luckily, iVisa Photos makes this process quick and straightforward.
Just read through our Quick Facts, take a new photo or upload one you already have, and we'll go ahead and edit your picture, as needed, to ensure it's ready to go. You can also get easy visa service with iVisa. Learn more by clicking gere.
- Size of visa photo: 35x45mm
- Color: Full color
- Head size and position: Face centered
- Background: White
- Smile: Neutral
- Eyes: Open
- Glasses: None, only daily wearing glasses
- Headgear: None allowed, only for religious purposes
- Quantity needed: Two (2) - digitally uploaded
The Nigerian Passport Photo and Visa Photo Requirements, Rules, Guidelines, and specifications
- The Nigerian Tourist Visa has a long list of documents that you need to submit in conjunction with a visa application form, get information HERE. See notes regarding your photo that you also have to submit:
- The photo needs to have a white background
- Face should be centered, showing top parts of your shoulders
- Size specifications: 35mm x 45mm
- Must be a recent photo taken less than 6 months ago
- No headgear, you can however use headgear for religious purposes
- If you use glasses then you should avoid glares
- You need two (2) photographs
Rules and requirements for babies, infants, and newborns Passport and Visa photos
The Nigerian Government offers various different types of visas such as a tourist and business visa. No matter what visa you will apply for, you will require to submit at least 2 visa photos. Both parents and their children need to apply all separately. So if you have a baby and need to take a photo of your little one, then check the following tips: One, The visa photo requires your baby's eyes to be open. Two, the background has to be white . Three, if the baby is too small to lay straight on a floor, then you can place the baby in its car seat. Finally, take a lot of photos so you have a few to select from.
Price and Cost
iVisa Photos prices start at $3.99. Delivery options : mail delivery or in store pickup at a CVS, Walgreens or a Walmart.
Tips to take a high quality photo:
- Use a white background, example include can be a wall, fridge or door
- Keep your face centered in the photo
- Keep a neutral facial expression
What you need to know before getting started:
- You only need 5 mins to take a photo
- You will select the country where the photo will be used at the start of the app
- Use a smartphone or tablet
- You can download your photo right after, have it delivered to your house or select a store for pickup; Walmart, CVS or Walgreens.
In addition to visa photos, you can also take a passport photos with our easy to use app. Simply select passport under “Photo Type” and start the process today. Get your photo with the iVisa Photos app before your trip to Africa´s Nigeria.