Trying to obtain a visa photo may seem complicated. More so, when you need to go to a photo booth or drugstore to acquire it. Don’t worry! We have the perfect solution for you! Our iVisa.com Photo service. Our service only requires an online process to get a US Visa photo. Plus, we offer an expert photo review, so you are sure that your visa photo is compliant with US government regulations. We know all about the US Visa photo requirements.
How does the digital process work?
The process only requires a few simple steps that we explain below:
- Select the visa photo type on our application page.
- Choose the United States as the country for which you need the visa photo.
- We will display the dimensions of the photos. In this case, the US authorities request 2.00" x 2.00".
- Pick between Print and Digital photo options.
- According to the US Visa photo requirements, take a headshot for your visa photo.
- As soon as we receive your photo, we will confirm that it complies with US government rules.
- Select a Delivery Method for printed visa photos. Whether you want to print them at your home or plan to pick them up at the nearest store, we offer both options. Also, you can choose to have them delivered digitally.
- Pay for the service with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
Use our iVisa.com Photo service and acquire your photos from the comfort of your home. Travelers only need an Internet connection to comply with all the US Visa photo requirements!
What are the US visa photo requirements?
- Set up the photo scene with good lighting and a clear background.
- Go to the center of the picture and take the photo showing your full face.
- Review the size requirements before printing.
- Get high-quality photo paper and print the US visa photo.
Select our service and be confident that you meet all the US Visa photo requirements!
Frequently Asked Questions
How will iVisa.com Photo send the print and digital photos?
It’s super easy! Depending on where you are located, we have different options to obtain your visa photos.
If you are applying from US territory, we have these options to acquire the print or digital visa photos.
- Digital Photos: expect an email from our experts with the digital version of the US visa photo.
- Printed Photos: go for the home delivery choice and receive your printed visa photos in 2 to 4 days. If you feel more comfortable picking them up, we also have that alternative. Go to the closest CVS or Walgreens and pick up the US visa photo.
For people in Europe or Canada, they have digital and printed photo options. However, for the printed version, they can only select the home delivery. On the other hand, travelers located in other countries can get a US visa photo in digital format.
What is the cost of the US Visa photo service?
Our prices are the most competitive in the market. Remember that we offer a full service that includes a photo review, so you are sure you meet the US Visa photo requirements. Pay as little as USD 5.95 for the digital photo service. In record time, we will send the digital visa photos to your email inbox, so you can print them and have them with you in time for your US visa process.
Depending on your location, the fees for the printed version delivery could vary. For people living in the United States, pay USD 9.45 for two printed visa photos, and that includes free shipping. Go to the application page to find out all our fees for more printed visa photos or the prices for other locations different from the US. Forget about tedious photo processes. The iVisa.com Photo service is the right fit for you!
Start the iVisa.com Photo service now and check out all the US Visa photo requirements!