If you are from Jordan and plan to go to Europe, consider the Poland Schengen Visa. You can land in Poland and then travel to other Schengen area member states as needed. This gives you a major advantage over simpler visas.
While it grants you greater access to Europe, the Poland Schengen Visa application requires a lot of information from you about your trip and your reasons for going. That’s okay. See common questions and their answers below; we are here to help you with the visa process.
Poland Schengen Visa: The Basics for Applying
Is Poland the only country in the Schengen Area I can fly into with this visa?
If you specifically apply for a Poland Schengen Visa, then yes, you will need to fly in and out of Poland. Otherwise, you can arrive in and leave from any other Schengen Area member state, but you will have to fill out the visa form for that specific country.
The Poland Schengen Visa does allow you to travel around the Schengen area once you have arrived in Poland.
What types of Poland Schengen Visas are there?
There are many types of visas. Many people are looking to get a tourist visa, transit visa, student visa, or a business visa. The Schengen visa can cover most of these reasons.
What do I need to begin any Schengen visa application for Poland?
At minimum, you will need the following to complete your application and enter Poland:
- Personal Information - You’ll need your basic personal information that is standard for any visa like name, address, etc.
- Cover Letter - Show the reason why you are entering Poland and what business or tourism you will be conducting.
- Valid Passport Bio Page - Your passport must be valid for 3 months after your return date from Poland. You’ll also need to have two blank passport pages for stamping purposes.
- Medical Insurance - Schengen area trips require 30,000 € coverage minimum to travel around the Schengen area.
- Flight Itinerary - What are your plans to leave before your visa expires?
- Financial Stability - Prove you can take care of yourself during your stay in Europe.
- Passport Photos - Get extra passport photos to attach to your visa application for Poland. Make sure they have a solid, light background and that your entire face is showing.
How much is a Poland Schengen Visa?
Check with your embassy or consulate for the latest visa pricing information. Many visas of this type can cost anywhere from $40 to $80 USD.
I’m going to Poland to conduct business for my company. What else do I need to supply for the visa application?
If you are traveling to Poland or the Schengen Area for business purposes, you will need to also supply the following with your visa application:
- Business Purpose Certificate - Speak to the Polish company that you are working with to get a proper certificate.
- Business Organizational Papers - Show how you and the Polish business are connected business-wise.
- Prior Trade Deals - Show paperwork of previous transactions with the Polish country if applicable.
- Invitation Letter - Make sure the Polish company you plan to work with supplies a cover letter with detailed contact information and the reasons why you are coming to Poland to conduct business. If you are being hosted by the company, provide detailed information about your accommodations in the invitation letter, also.
- Half-Year Financial Report - Show the past 6 months of your business finances.
Application for the Poland Schengen Visa for Jordan Citizens
We all want to take that special European vacation. The Poland Schengen visa gives you major access to the most popular European destinations on the continent. Don’t miss out on getting this comprehensive travel document.
We can help you throughout the visa process, so feel free to reach out to us if you have concerns about getting a Schengen visa.