If you are traveling from Namibia to Poland, be ready to acquire a special visa to enter the country. Poland is part of Europe's Schengen region, a joint effort of more than 20 EU member states to boost tourism and mobility when visiting. Namibia residents will have that opportunity once they obtain a Schengen visa for Poland.
Applying for a Poland Schengen Visa is a bit confusing, so we've provided information below to get you started on your travel plans. Use our Visa Checker Tool to find out more information about other types of European visas.
Poland Schengen Visa: Types, Costs, Application Information, and More
Is there a chance my application for a Schengen visa will be rejected?
According to reports from 2017, only 3.92% of Poland Schengen visa applicants were rejected, so you have a high likelihood that your visa application will be approved.
What’s the cost of getting a visa for Poland?
The visa price can fluctuate between $40 USD and $90 USD (or 40 € to 80 €). Visa fees are subject to change per embassy/consulate and also are subject to change based on currency exchange rates.
Check with your embassy or consulate for the latest visa pricing information.
What else will be required with my application if I am going to Poland for educational purposes?
You will need to provide proof of enrollment in the Polish university, proof of financial sustenance showing your financial ability to survive while attending university in Poland, as well as a No Objection Letter/Certificate from your university advisor or other qualified school officials.
Are there different types of Poland Schengen visas?
Yes, there are many different types. The general visa for Poland and the Schengen area is great for tourists who plan to travel around Europe’s vast landscape.
What’s required to fill out an application for the Poland Schengen visa and for entry?
Generally, all applicants for a Poland visa will need the following:
- Passport Photos - Get extra passport photos to attach to your visa application for Poland. Make sure they have a solid, light background and that your entire face is showing.
- Financial Stability - Do you have the money to take care of yourself and your dependents while you are in Poland and the Schengen region? Be able to show your sources of income and your current savings information.
- Cover Letter - Show the reason why you are entering Poland and what business or tourism you will be conducting.
- Personal Information - Your basic personal information is standard to supply for any visa application like your name, address, etc.
- Medical Insurance - When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage. This is so if you injure yourself in Europe that you can get proper treatment with no delay.
- Flight Itinerary - Be able to show how you plan to leave Poland so officials know you will leave within the legal time frame of your visa date.
- Valid Passport Bio Page - Your passport must be valid for 3 months after your return date from Poland. You’ll also need to have two blank passport pages for stamping purposes.
The Poland Schengen Visa for Namibia Citizens - How to Get Started
Any Namibian resident will need to obtain a visa to enter Poland. You will have to fill out an in person form at the closest consulate or embassy to do so properly.
Please contact our support staff via chat or email if you need assistance and we will help you find the closest visa application center as well as answer any further questions you may have about the travel document.