Citizens of Oman: You will need a visa to enter Poland as a foreign national. There are advantages and disadvantages to getting certain types of visas. If you plan to travel around Europe, it is probably best to acquire what is called a Poland Schengen Visa.
This visa is designed to allow foreign travelers more comprehensive access to Europe’s vast landscape and will help you travel between borders in Europe. Participating countries in the Schengen area should allow you to take mini-trips into their countries when you use Poland as the jumping-off point.
Poland Schengen Visa: Frequently Asked Questions
If I get this visa, am I allowed to fly into a different Schengen country or just Poland?
If you purchase the Schengen Visa for Poland, you will be required to enter and exit Europe from Poland. For example, if you bought a German Schengen Visa, then you would have to fly in and exit from Germany.
So choose your Schengen visa home country wisely based on your travel plans.
If I am going to Poland and the Schengen area for business, what else do I need to have for my application and entry?
In addition to basic information that is required to travel in the Schengen Area, business people will need to also supply:
- Financial Report for 6 Months - Show the past 6 months of your business finances.
- Letter or Certificate of Invitation - You’ll need a summary letter stating your intent for doing business in Poland, and it is best if it comes from the Polish business corporation that you will be working with. If the business is planning to pay for your accommodations and travel during the trip, provide detailed information about how the Polish business will supply this financial support.
- Polish Business Certificate Information - Ask the business corporation in Poland what you need for this.
- Articles of Organization for the Business Entity - How is your company and the Polish company related? You can use the official business contract and/or joint business licenses for proof.
- Any Previous Trade Arrangements - Have you conducted trade with this company before? Bring documentation showing previous business relations.
What are the various types of visas I can choose from for the Schengen visa?
Many people are looking to get a tourist visa, transit visa, student visa, or a business visa.
All of these visas have different requirements and different subtypes. Some of them allow for varying entry allotments like a single entry visa versus a double entry or multiple entry visa which allows for multiple entries into Poland and the Schengen Area.
Generally, what do I need in order to fill out my application and enter Poland?
No matter why you plan to travel, you’ll need the basic information below for the Schengen visa:
- Passport Photos - Always bring two current passport photos that are in colored and conform to standard passport photo requirements.
- Medical Coverage for International Travel - When traveling to the Schengen Area, foreign nationals will need a travel medical insurance policy with at least 30,000 € coverage.
- Flight Itinerary - Show confirmation of your entry and exit dates and travel time.
- Financial Stability - You must be able to prove that you have enough money to sustain you during your travel to Poland and the Schengen Area.
- Cover Letter or Letter of Intent - A summary of your trip in Poland and Europe.
- Personal Information - All Schengen Area application forms will require your personal information like your state of residence and contact information.
- Valid Passport Bio Page - Your passport must be valid for 3 months after your return date from Poland. You’ll also need to have two blank passport pages for stamping purposes.
What are the costs associated with getting a Schengen visa for Poland?
Poland Schengen Visas can vary in price but usually range from $40 USD to $90 USD (or 40 € to 80 €).
Check with your local embassy or consulate to get a complete set of prices for your trip to Poland.
Application for the Poland Schengen Visa for Oman Citizens
Remember, the Poland Schengen Visa is the best option for Omani residents who want to go to Europe. It will not only get you in Poland, it provides travel opportunities for most of Europe also.
Feel free to reach out to us with any specific concerns you may have.