Learn More: Health Declaration
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
Only complete this form if you are planning to travel within the next 3 months. Requests to travel outside of 3 months will not be considered. Check the website regularly as travel restrictions are subject to change.
All travelers arriving in Qatar must undertake a mandatory 14-day quarantine at designated facilities in their port of arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Following the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, there have also been a lot of changes in the way tourists must travel. Documentation has become more stringent and public health safety rules and regulations have been enforced. This is now considered the “new normal” which means that it may go on even until the pandemic is over. Among the many requirements for international travel is the Self Declaration. It is a form used by government travel offices to help track the activities of tourists that enter their respective countries to curb the spread of coronavirus.
The world’s economy is too dependent on international travel that despite the dangers of COVID-19 infection, international flights are gradually being resumed. One such country that took action to once again allow the entry of tourists is Qatar. The Qatar government decided they have to do it so they can save their economy and avoid a severe recession. Such an economic downfall happened in the past and its effect on the entire human population is something to be feared. The idea is to try to put the situation back to a sustainable one while limiting the possibility of new waves of infections, hence, the Medical Declaration.
THE CURRENT GLOBAL SITUATION: The economic and financial structures of the whole world have been disturbed by the outbreak of pandemic COVID-19. It threatened the collapse of even the world’s topmost economies. Oil prices dropped and stock markets all over the world have been hammered. Millions of employees lost their jobs within the first week of international lockdown and several million more started looking for jobs the week after. Economic and financial experts warned that the global economic condition has worsened. They explained that the world is expected to suffer a recession that will be at least as bad as the Global Financial Crisis, a condition that nobody wants to happen.
The economic situation of the world today is arguably the most difficult since World War 2 - all because of COVID-19. This has become a worldwide issue where the cooperation of all human beings is a must because the effect of the disease is already overwhelming. Imagine the sudden lockdown preventing international travel to contain the virus. Such is a huge blow to all other industries.
The world economic giant nations called an emergency meeting to discuss worsening conditions and prepare a strategy to combat COVID-19 so losses could be reduced because of the severity of the situation. It was implied that unemployment of even the strongest economy will shoot up and the economy itself would be down by over half because of the rate that the epidemic has spread, causing more economic damage. Businesses all over the world started shutting down since revenue has considerably shrunk. This means the loss of jobs to employees as well. Mass layoffs happened in just a matter of weeks.
Stock markets suffered huge losses and investments have been pulled out of businesses because investors fear that the damage caused by COVID-19 will not be easily overcome. Hundreds of billions of dollars of investment have already been withdrawn since the outbreak and the situation worsens every day. People have to spend only on necessities because they do not know when this will all be over. This results in businesses not having revenue forcing them to shut their doors to the public.
COVID-19 has left severe impacts on the global economy and the countries face multiple difficulties to bring it back in a stable condition, so experts do not expect a lot of economic recovery until 2021. Almost 80 countries have already requested the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for financial help because most of the nations are going through a recession and collapse of their economic structure.
Many economists fear that the pandemic could lead to severe inflation because COVID-19 has caused the closure of multiple businesses. Even supermarkets are almost always empty because people fear for their safety.
Bloomberg Economics said that if the pandemic gets worse, an entire year of growth for any business will be meaningless. Both the demand and supply have been affected by the virus and, as a result, foreign direct investment flows could fall considerably to a point where global economic collapse is to be expected.
Tourism and travel-related industries, hotels, restaurants, sports events, consumer electronics, financial markets, and transportation suffered the direct and most adverse effects of the pandemic. Also, most countries rely on international trade for their needs through the global supply chain so shutting down production in one country will mean a shortage of supply in another.
While making the health system stronger help contain the coronavirus, the economic status of the world cannot be overlooked. Rebuilding the world economy even before the pandemic ends is essential. The best thing to do for countries all over the world is to continue with the safety measures that are already in place while working to improve their economies. Strategic planning is essential. Plans and strategies have to be validated in order to be sure that they will work in favor of instead of against humanity. Most of all, cooperation among nations will be very effective in ending this pandemic and saving the world’s economy. There is little room for error so precise and timely actions are necessary. After all, this is a global endeavor and failure is not an option.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP: Now that international travel has reopened and the usual travel documents like passport and visa are no longer enough to be allowed to fly to Qatar. In iVisa, we are helping travelers by providing assistance in getting the Health Declaration Form which is now the new addition to the traditional documents necessary for travel. We have been processing electronic visas for several years now and we have proven track record in helping travelers so you are sure that you are in good hands. Click here to learn more.
- HOW CAN I GET A QATAR VISA EXTENSION?
- What is the Qatar 14 day quarantine requirement?
- Qatar ETA for Trinidad and Tobago Citizens
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Tunisia
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Turkmenistan
- Qatar ETA for a Citizen of Uganda
- Qatar ETA visa for Citizens of Uzbekistan
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Tuvalu
- Qatar ETA visa for Citizens of Vietnam
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Zambia
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Vanuatu
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Western Sahara
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Yemen
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Zimbabwe
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Honduras
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Israel
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Kiribati
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Jamaica
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Kenya
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Ivory Coast
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Kyrgyzstan
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Liberia
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Lesotho
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Laos
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Kosovo
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Madagascar
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Marshall Islands
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Mali
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Malawi
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Mauritius
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Micronesia
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Morocco
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Mongolia
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Montenegro
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Myanmar
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Mozambique
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Nauru
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Nepal
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Namibia
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Nicaragua
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Afghanistan
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Antarctica
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Algeria
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Angola
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Albania
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Armenia
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Belize
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Benin
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Barbados
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Bangladesh
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Bhutan
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Botswana
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Burkina Faso
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Burundi
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Cambodia
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Cape Verde
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Cameroon
- Qatar ETA for citizens of the Central African Republic
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Chad
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Congo
- Qatar ETA for citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Qatar ETA for citizens of El Salvador
- Qatar ETA for citizens of East Timor
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Djibouti
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Equatorial Guinea
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Fiji
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Eritrea
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Ethiopia
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Gabon
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Palestine
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Palau
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Nigeria
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Papua New Guinea
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of the Philippines
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Niger
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Rwanda
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Sierra Leone
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Saint Lucia
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Samoa
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of the Solomon Islands
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Somalia
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Sri Lanka
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of South Sudan
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Guatemala
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Guinea
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Ghana
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Gambia
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Grenada
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Iran
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Haiti
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Iraq
- Qatar ETA for citizens of Guinea-Bissau
- Qatar Visa Duration
- Qatar Visa Cost
- Qatar Visa Requirements
- Qatar ETA for Togo Citizens
- Qatar ETA for Tanzania Citizens
- Qatar ETA for Tajikistan Citizens
- Qatar ETA for Tonga Citizens
- Qatar ETA for St. Vincent and Grenadines Citizens
- Qatar ETA for Swaziland Citizens
- Qatar ETA for Taiwan Citizens
- Qatar ETA for Syrian Citizens
- Qatar ETA for Sudan Citizens
- Qatar ETA for St. Kitts and Nevis Citizens
- Qatar ETA for Citizens of Sao Tome and Principe
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.