Learn More: Entry Registration
The MOPH introduced the Qatar Entry Registration to facilitate entry procedures into the country. The Qatar Entry Registration is mandatory for visitors to obtain a travel permit, although it is optional for Qatari nationals and residents.
WHO CAN ENTER QATAR WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All international travelers seeking entry to Qatar must complete the Qatar Entry Registration at least 12 - 72 hours prior to arrival.
OBTAIN THE QATAR ENTRY REGISTRATION
To apply for the Qatar Entry Registration, fill in the application with your personal information and details about your intended stay in Qatar as well as the condition of your health. The Qatar Entry Registration is a requirement for all international travelers.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
After you have completed the form, paid the processing fee and submitted the application, we will process your details before delivering the document to you via email. Make sure you print it out ready to display in Qatar.
Head down to the FAQs below to learn which countries are in the green, red and exceptional red categories in Qatar.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
All travelers entering , regardless of their nationality, age or any other consideration, must carry their Qatar Entry Registration .
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
At the airport, you must show the deliverable that we will bring you, in order to pass the health check established by the Health Authorities.
It is highly recommended that you keep your deliverable with you either as an electronic copy (on your smartphone, tablet, etc.) or as a hard copy in case of any failure in the system.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Which countries are in the green, red and exceptional red categories in Qatar?
- Exceptional red list countries: Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia and Zimbabwe.
- Red list countries: Algeria, Anguilla, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Jordan, Kenya, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Maldives, Mauritius, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United Araba Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Green list countries: Rest of the world
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test to enter Qatar?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12
Will I be required to quarantine on arrival to Qatar?
- Green country of origin quarantine- vaccinated travelers: No quarantine
- Green country of origin quarantine- unvaccinated travelers: 7 days and antigen on day 7
- Red and exceptional red country of origin quarantine- vaccinated travelers: 2 day quarantine and a Rapid Antigen Test on day 2 of hotel quarantine. The individual will be released on same day if the result of the COVID-19 test is negative.
- Red and exceptional red country of origin quarantine- unvaccinated travelers: 7-day quarantine and antigen test on day 7 to end quarantine
Travelers that have received full vaccination of Sinopharm, Sinovac, Sputnik V or Covaxin must also present a Serology Antibody test with a positive result before travelling to Qatar. Passengers that do not show these documents must follow a 7-day quarantine
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Qatar?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Qatar.
Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder coming from green list countries, you won't need to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson.
Travelers that have received full vaccination of Sinopharm, Sinovac, Sputnik V, Covaxin (conditionally approved vaccines), must also present a Serology Antibody test with a positive result before travelling to Qatar. Passengers that do not show these documents must follow a 7-day quarantine
People who have received two doses of a conditionally approved vaccine followed by one dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and after 14 days from the last dose will be considered fully immune.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Qatar travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Where can I obtain a Qatar Entry Registration?
What is the Qatar Entry Registration?
What do I need to apply for a Qatar Entry Registration?
To complete the application, all applicants must have clear, color scans of the following:
- The bio page of an ordinary passport
- Negative PCR test result
- Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (if applicable)
- Certified vaccination certificate (if applicable)
- Unvaccinated individuals and arrivals from high risk countries need a hotel quarantine reservation . If you are staying with a Qatari resident/national, upload an invitation letter along with a copy of their Qatar resident visa, Qatar ID, and their passport bio page. If you are staying with a Qatari national, provide a copy of their Qatari national ID too.
- Return flights to Qatar
How soon can I get the Qatar Entry Registration?
The Qatar Entry Registration is free, so applicants will only have to pay the iVisa.com processing fee for our services:
- Standard Processing (USD 20.00 - 24 hours): The best value for your money.
- Rush Processing (USD 35.00 - 8 hours): When you’re in a hurry to get to Qatar.
- Super Rush Processing (USD 60.00 - 4 hours): For urgent visits that can’t wait.
If you want to know which countries are in the green, red and exceptional red categories in Qatar, check the relevant FAQ.
When can I apply for the Qatar Entry Registration?
My passport expires soon, can I still apply?
What if I overstay in Qatar?
How do I speak to an iVisa.com agent?
Can I get the Qatar Entry Registration for free?
Learn More About Qatar Entry Pre-Registration
- Desert Safari tour, Doha - The modern capital city is surrounded by desert that offers several opportunities for adventure where you can ride on ATVs or 4x4s and experience the thrill of dune bashing. You can also explore parts of the desert by Camel, a more traditional means of transport. And if you want spectacular sunsets then travel further south towards the inland sea of Khor Al Adaid, you will see out of this world landscapes where the ocean meets the desert.
- International sporting events - From camel racing to football, cricket, handball and horse racing, something for everyone. Qatar is host to several world-class stadiums and dazzling oceanfront venues where you can enjoy the sport of your choice. One of the highlights to come will be the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
- Banana Island - A luxury, tourist island where you can enjoy sun, sea and sand with a more relaxed atmosphere, located just 20 minutes from the bustle of central Doha. You'll enjoy beautiful turquoise waters and private beaches that are owned by the Anantara hotel chain, non-customers can purchase day passes to enjoy it. The island is family friendly and offers paddle boarding, water skiing or slides in the sea for all to enjoy.
- Museum of Islamic Art - A museum on one end of the seven-kilometer-long Corniche in Doha, as per the architect I. M. Pei's specifications, the museum is built on an island off an artificial projecting peninsula near the traditional dhow harbor. The museum itself is as fascinating as the content it holds. Collections include numerous prized examples of Arabic calligraphy, early Islamic books, ceramics, glass, ivory, jewelry, metalwork, miniatures, textiles, and woodwork.
- Textiles - Within the local markets you'll find many treasures including a vast range of woollen textiles, most popularly pashmina shawls, a perfect gift for someone special. The shawls are intricately woven, beautiful, and every bit practical during your stay. In Qatar you can find them for prices as low as 5 USD! If you're planning your trip then you should know that The Qatar Entry Registration is required by all visitors entering Qatar to be able to obtain a travel permit. The document must be completed at least 12 - 72 hours prior to arrival. iVisa.com provides a user friendly service to acquire the document. For more information on the Qatar Entry Registration and how to apply please see our blog. All travelers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. Visit iVisa.com to learn which countries are in the green, red and exceptional red categories in Qatar. Travelers who are not fully vaccinated must book their mandatory hotel quarantine accommodation through the “Discover Qatar” website before arriving in Qatar. Travellers must wear masks while in public places. If you still have questions about the Qatar Entry Registration: All You Need To Know About Travelling In Qatar, then don't hesitate to contact our customer support team available 24/7.
Where can I read more?
- How Citizens of China Can Enter Qatar During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Pakistan Can Enter Qatar During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Qatar During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Qatar During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of India Can Enter Qatar During Coronavirus
- Qatar COVID rules
- Qatar COVID entry restrictions
- Qatar COVID 19 entry requirements
- Qatar COVID test requirement
- Qatar Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Qatar?
- What is the Qatar 14 day quarantine requirement?
- Qatar Visa Policy
- HOW CAN I GET A QATAR VISA EXTENSION?
- Qatar Visa Requirements