As a French passport holder, you must have the Reunion Attestation before landing in Reunion. Luckily, iVisa.com has the perfect solution. A digital process you can find on our platform.
Even though covid-19 continues to be a health hazard, Reunion authorities have established health protocols to keep the pandemic under control. We know how citizens of France can enter Reunion during coronavirus.
Note: Since May 11th, 2022, the Reunion Attestation is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I get the Reunion Attestation with iVisa.com?
- Head to the application page.
- Fill out the application form with your details.
- Our experts will check your details.
- We will send the health document to your email inbox.
- Show the Reunion Attestation at your arrival.
Apply in advance
We can keep all your information under lock and key until it’s the right time to process your application. If you are traveling in a few months, send us your application now. We can tell you how citizens of France can enter Reunion during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I enter Reunion as a citizen of France?
Yes! You must comply with the following requirements:
- You have an exceptional reason to enter Reunion. You need to justify the family, professional or medical reason to enter the island.
- You must take a covid-19 test before departure. You need to take the test within 24 hours before entering Reunion.
- Make sure to have the Reunion Attestation before landing on Reunion Island.
Let’s check how citizens of France can enter Reunion during coronavirus.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Reunion?
Yes, Reunion has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. In order to enter Reunion for tourism, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine certificate. Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated people need proof of an essential reason to enter Reunion.
Accepted vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson.
You are considered vaccinated:
One week after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
Four weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
One week after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary).
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Reunion?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR test within 72 hours or antigen test within 24 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers from Mayotte.
Do I have to quarantine in La Reunion?
- Quarantine requirements: 7-day quarantine for unvaccinated travelers.
What information do I need?
You must complete the digital form with personal details. Also, you need to have these items:
- A valid passport that should be valid for at least 6 months.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
We can explain how citizens of France can enter Reunion during coronavirus.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush processing time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Let us tell you how citizens of France can enter Reunion during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Answer the questions in the application form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your information. Choose a payment option between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any required documents.
We will send the Reunion Attestation electronically. Make sure to print and sign it before landing in Reunion.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
For sure! We have established the highest security standard for all our travel processes.
Explore the comments section for more details about how we work. Keep learning how citizens of France can enter Reunion during coronavirus.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer support agents who are available whenever you need them. We can explain how citizens of France can enter Reunion during coronavirus.
Explore the application page now!
Visiting Reunion Island is an incredible experience. We are sure you will have the best of time here. The natural wonders, such as the mountains, lakes, and waterfalls are unbelievable. The waterfalls are so magnificent. You can even see them from the air. Find the cooling pools at the end of each waterfall and swim. Also, you could hike up the mountains and check the waterfalls from the summit. Besides, locals offer plenty of adventure trips to get to know most of these fabulous landscapes. Try some canyoning, hiking, or even diving in the open sea.
Also, you can’t miss the cuisine. Reunion Island has influences from France and other parts of Asia and Africa, such as India and China. We know you will find all the dishes extraordinary. Try the local rum, which has a unique flavor as it’s mixed with local spices. Reunion Island is everything you need in a holiday destination.
Go for your Reunion Attestation now. Stay safe during coronavirus when traveling. We know you will have a blast! Reunion Island is waiting for you!