Russia has wonderful natural sites in all its territory, one of them is Lake Baikal. This is the world’s oldest freshwater lake and it’s located in Siberia. If you visit this place, there is a whole network of hiking roads known as the Great Baikal Trail. Enjoy some fabulous Russian nature and have an unforgettable experience. Now, it is much easier to visit Russia with a new process to obtain electronic visas, like the Russia Vladivostok e-Visa.
Do you want to know more? Check on the following FAQs about the Russia Vladivostok e-Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an e-Visa?
e-Visa is short for electronic visa. Plenty of countries around the world are implementing this new system that helps travelers have a faster process when entering a country and Russia is following in their steps. The Russian government is allowing citizens from 53 countries the opportunity to apply for three e-Visas, the Far East (Vladivostok) e-Visa, the Kaliningrad e-Visa, and the Saint Petersburg e-Visa. These are 100% online procedures and you can do it through iVisa.com’s platform.
Get your Russia e-Visa now!
I’m a citizen of Sweden, can I apply for a Russia e-Visa?
Yes, citizens of Sweden can apply for the three Russia e-Visas, the Far East (Vladivostok) e-Visa, the Kaliningrad e-Visa, and the St Petersburg e-Visa.
Each e-Visa gives you access to different areas around Russia and there are specific points of entry for each document. If you get a St Petersburg e-Visa and you are entering by sea, then you must enter through Vysotsk, Big port Saint Petersburg (Marine station section), or the Passenger port of Saint Petersburg.
We have further details in the application page, continue exploring the Russia e-Visas!
Are Russia e-Visas valid for multiple entries?
No, the Russia e-Visas are only valid for a Single Entry. You can stay in Russia for up to 8 days Per Entry and the document is valid for 30 days after issued from its issue date. These characteristics apply to the Far East (Vladivostok) e-Visa, the Kaliningrad e-Visa, and the St Petersburg e-Visa.
What documents should I get ready for this process?
The following requirements are important for your e-Visa:
- Passport scan that shows your details and photo. The passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the arrival date.
- Return flight ticket, as this is a short-term visit, a flight back is essential for the application.
- Accommodation, confirmation of your booking with Airbnb or a hotel.
- Valid email address, this will be the main mode of communication with iVisa.com and where your e-Visa will be sent to.
- Payment, iVisa.com charges a minimum fee that can be paid through Paypal or with a credit/debit card.
Not sure about these requirements? Contact iVisa.com’s support agents and clear your doubts.
What processing times do you have for Russia Vladivostok e-Visa?
When applying for the Russia Vladivostok e-Visa, you get to choose between these three processing times:
- Standard service, for the lowest fee of USD 25.00, iVisa.com will work on your document for 9 days.
- Rush service, paying just USD 40.00 you get a quicker option for 7 days.
- Super rush service, for the highest amount of USD 50.00 you will wait just 5 days to get your Russian e-Visa.
These options are also available if you apply for the Kaliningrad e-Visa and the St Petersburg e-Visa.
What are the steps to obtain the e-Visa?
There are only three steps:
- First, fill out the online form with personal information and choose a processing time according to your needs.
- Second, review your answers and correct any mistakes. Pick a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Third, attach your passport and any other documents required.
Once you complete the application you will receive your e-Visa by email. Please have a printed copy of your email or save it in an electronic device that can be easily shown to immigration officers. They will request it on your arrival.
Start now and get your e-Visa!
How reliable is iVisa.com?
[iVisa.com] is very reliable with the e-Visa process. Years of experience plus constant training about safety guidelines make iVisa’.coms platform and team the best to take care of your requirements. Continue reading about iVisa.com’s quality through our customers’ reviews.
Start your e-Visa process by going to the application page.
How can I get more info?
You have several options, either you keep exploring the Russia e-Visa page for more details, reach our customer agents who are available 24/7, or send an email to email@example.com. Don’t hesitate to contact us through any of these channels.
Apply and get your Russia Vladivostok e-Visa!