Learn More: Travel Registration Form
Last updated: July 2022
The Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form is an important document to be aware about if you’re planning to visit these blue Caribbean waters. It’s a measure to facilitate the tracking of the passengers that arrive since the island was reopened after the start of the pandemic.
This document was designed to screen all international arrivals in Saint Lucia and is part of the entry requirements for the country. This includes flights from designated travel bubble countries, such as Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, the Cayman Islands, and Turks and Caicos.
On this page, you'll find information about:
- Why the document is necessary
- How you can apply for the registration online with iVisa.com
- Documents need to apply for the Travel Registration form
- Processing steps and fees
- Requirements for vaccines, tests, restrictions, and COVID-19 quarantine It’s important to remember that this document is part of the required documents you’ll need to travel to the country, but it does not replace a visa.
What is the Saint Lucia Travel Registration form?
The Travel Registration form is a required document to inform the local tourism authorities of the traveler's health conditions. It’s part of Saint Lucia’s COVID-19 entry requirements as a way to help the authorities to prevent and track possible cases of the virus.
When you fill out the form, you must provide information about your health status, flight details, and purpose of your intended stay in the country. It’s therefore important that you already have a confirmed airline ticket before submitting the form.
The easiest way to get your form is to apply with iVisa.com. Simply submit the information online, and we do all the hard work. Keep reading to find out about all the details.
Who needs the Travel Registration form to travel to Saint Lucia?
The Saint Lucia tourism authority requires this is a mandatory document for all visitors aged 18 and over. Children under 18 years old can be included in the application of their parents or guardians. The document will be requested and checked by the airline company and by the immigration authorities upon arrival in Saint Lucia.
How long can I stay in Saint Lucia with this document?
This form is a Single Entry document and is valid upon arrival in Saint Lucia. If you want to travel to the country more than once, you will have to fill out the form again.
How do I get the Saint Lucia Travel Registration form?
In just a few steps you can get your form online with iVisa.com! Visit the iVisa.com application page to fill out your information, it takes less than 10 minutes to submit.
What information do I need to apply?
To apply for this document, you must provide several documents and personal information:
- Valid passport
- Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result, only for unvaccinated travelers
- Proof of a Covid certified accommodation
- Valid credit/debit card
How to apply for the Saint Lucia Travel Registration form with iVisa.com
Get your Travel Registration form for Saint Lucia in three easy steps:
- First, read all the information and fill out your details. Then, choose the processing time you prefer.
- Second, double-check and verify your information and pay the iVisa.com service fee (see below for more information).
- Third, attach any documents required and click on the submit button to submit the application form.
Read all info carefully and double-check all spelling. If you make a mistake and have already submitted the online form, it may be difficult to change.
Fees and processing times
iVisa.com offers 3 options to process your application, depending on how fast you need your document:
- Standard Processing: USD 34.49 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing: USD 65.99 - 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing: USD 113.99 - 16 hours.
What happens after my application is processed?
After you submit your application, we’ll forward the St Lucia Travel Registration by email before your trip. Then, simply print and show it to the immigration officers on arrival at the airport, even when you’re transiting at the airport.
We advise you to save the document in an easy-to-access place on your phone so you can show it in any case authorities may ask you for it during your travels.
Saint Lucia COVID-19 requirements and restrictions
Saint Lucia reopened for tourism in June 2020, but there are still some requirements and restrictions in place to travel to the Caribbean island. They’re some measures to control the spread of the virus and guarantee the safety of the tourists and residents. Here are some of the most important topics you need to know before traveling to the island, about the vaccine and quarantine protocols.
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine to travel to Saint Lucia?
No, you don’t. COVID vaccination certificates are not mandatory for travelers to enter Saint Lucia. However, unvaccinated travelers have to present negative test results. The test or vaccine certificate will have to be presented along with the form.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Saint Lucia travel updates or contact your local embassy.
Who is considered vaccinated?
The accepted vaccines are AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Sinopharm, Sputnik V, Abdala Vaccine, Covaxin, Novavax, Soberana, and Oxford-AstraZeneca. For those who are vaccinated, the COVID-19 test is not needed.
Travelers are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered at least two weeks before they travel to Saint Lucia.
Is a COVID-19 test needed for Saint Lucia?
Only if you are unvaccinated. In this case, you’ll have to present a negative PCR-test result not older than 5 days before the time of travel.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Saint Lucia?
No, there are no quarantine requirements in Saint Lucia.
Who can I speak to if I have more questions?
If you have any questions about travel to St Lucia, iVisa.com is available to help you out quickly and efficiently. You can contact our customer support team at any time or send an email to [email protected].
Required Documents to Apply
The Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Saint Lucia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Saint Lucia. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is the case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form. Under 18s can be named on their parent/guardian’s application.
You are required to print and carry the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form as you must present it at the point of entry.
Unvaccinated travelers must be tested for COVID-19 using a PCR test and upload the test results. The test must be taken no more than 5 days prior to arrival in Saint Lucia.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
What accommodation providers are COVID-19 certified?
When should I apply for the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form?
Can I get this form for free elsewhere?
Where can I read more about the Saint Lucia Travel Authorization Form?
Learn more about Saint Lucia Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Saint Lucia Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Saint Lucia?
- This is How Citizens of St. Vincent and The Grenadines Can Enter St. Lucia During Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Dominica can enter Saint Lucia during Coronavirus
- How can the citizens of Antigua & Barbuda enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Barbados enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Trinidad & Tobago enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- This is How the citizens of Martinique can enter Saint Lucia during Coronavirus
- How Can the Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Canada Enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of the United States Enter St. Lucia During Coronavirus?
- These are the St Lucia COVID-19 PCR Test Requirements
- What are the St Lucia Entry Requirements during the COVID-19?
- Saint Lucia Visa Policy