Learn More: Travel Registration Form
The Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form was designed to screen and test all international arrivals including those arriving from bubble countries, which are the following: Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and Turks and Caicos Islands
WHO CAN ENTER TURKS AND CAICOS WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
All visitors aged 18 and over must apply for this document. Under 18s can be included on their parent/guardian’s application. Visitors arriving from outside the bubble countries must have confirmed reservations in a COVID-19 certified accommodation provider for the duration of their stay, or a pre-arranged stay confirmed at a government operated quarantine facility.
GET THE SAINT LUCIA TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION FORM
To get the Saint Lucia Travel Authorization Form, you’ll have to provide information about your health status, flight details, and intended stay in the country. You must have a confirmed airline ticket before submitting the form.
A negative COVID-19 PCR test result not older than 5 days must also be presented via email before departure. Children younger than 5 years do not need to present a test.
Fully vaccinated travelers, and visitors with a travel history limited to the bubble countries within the last 21 days, will be exempt from quarantine. However, displaying a negative PCR test result taken no longer than 5 days prior to arrival will also be requested before arriving in Saint Lucia.
All travelers must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you forward your application, we’ll email this document to you prior to your trip, so you can show it to the government authorities when you arrive in Saint Lucia.
Get more information about the Saint Lucia quarantine rules in the FAQ below.
Required Documents to Apply
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Saint Lucia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Saint Lucia. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is the case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form. Under 18s can be named on their parent/guardian’s application.
You are required to print and carry the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form as you must present it at the point of entry.
Travelers must be tested for COVID-19 using a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test and upload the test results. The test must be taken no more than 5 days prior to arrival in Saint Lucia. If you need to book a quarantine hotel make sure you do so before arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
All visitors arriving from outside the travel bubble will have to quarantine in COVID-19 certified accommodation. The only groups exempt from quarantine are fully vaccinated travelers and visitors arriving from the bubble countries.
Unvaccinated passengers arriving from outside the designated travel bubble must remain in the property for the duration of their stay (or for 14 days) except to transfer to another COVID-19 certified facility to continue their stay or to participate in water-based excursions arranged by their hotel.
The bubble countries are: Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 16.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 20 hours - USD 31.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 16 hours - USD 56.00.
- Saint Lucia Visa Policy
- Saint Lucia Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Saint Lucia?
- This is How Citizens of St. Vincent and The Grenadines Can Enter St. Lucia During Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Dominica can enter Saint Lucia during Coronavirus
- How can the citizens of Antigua & Barbuda enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Barbados enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Trinidad & Tobago enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- This is How the citizens of Martinique can enter Saint Lucia during Coronavirus
- How Can the Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Canada Enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of the United States Enter St. Lucia During Coronavirus?
- These are the St Lucia COVID-19 PCR Test Requirements
- What are the St Lucia Entry Requirements during the COVID-19?