Yes, a Schengen visa is needed even for transit. This type of visa is valid for 24 hours and can only be used in the transit area of a Schengen country airport. If you want to leave the transit area and go anywhere outside, you need to have a regular Schengen visa in that case. Visas are very important to access the authority of traveling from one country to the other or even within a country. So, the answer to the question that Is Schengen visa needed for transit is yes, a Schengen visa is needed for transit in any Schengen airport.
If you have to stay in the transit area of any Schengen airport for less than 24 hours, your Schengen transit visa will work and will be considered. But, if you need to leave the transit area or have to stay for more than 24 hours in the transit airport then you need to have a normal Schengen visa. Anyone who needs to apply for a transit Schengen visa can do so through iVisa.com. We offer these visa application services to our customers to make their travel easy. To know more about the answer to the question Is Schengen visa needed for transit, you can go through the following information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are all the documents required at the time of filling the visa form?
The answer to the question, Is Schengen visa needed for transit - yes, a Schengen transit visa is needed if you are accessing the transit service. Also, the documents needed for the same are given below:
- Firstly, you will have to fill the visa form with accuracy. This form has to be filled by everyone who needs a transit visa.
- Next, you will need to provide with a valid passport that should have two blank pages and should be valid until the next 3 months.
- Thirdly, a professional passport size photograph is required with the form. The photograph cannot be older than 6 months.
- Next, the details of the payment method are needed. They can contain anything like credit or debit card or a valid PayPal Wallet.
- A valid bank statement is also needed.
- Lastly, valid travel insurance is also needed to satisfy the requirements for the Schengen visa application form.
What will be the price and the processing time for a Schengen visa?
- Standard processing time service: This will take a decent amount of time for the processing and the fee for the same is also nominal.
- Rush processing service: This will take less time than the previous plan and the fee is more.
- Super rush processing time service: This plan will get the visa processing done faster and the fees taken for the same are worth the service.
Where can I find more information about the visa application process?
To know about Is Schengen visa needed for transit and to get more information about the visa application, you can either go to the official website iVisa.com or can contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal.
Is it safe to apply for a visa through iVisa.com?
To know about Is Schengen visa needed for transit and if it is safe to apply for visa through iVisa.com or not, you can read the reviews on iVisa.com and also contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal.
How can I apply for a visa through iVisa.com?
To apply for a Schengen visa or any other visa, you just need to follow the visa application process and you will be good to go. To know more about Is Schengen visa needed for transit, you can contact iVisa.com’s customer care portal.
What are the kinds of visas provided?
We provide our customers with the two types of visas. One is the paper visa and the other is the E-visa. To know more about both, you can contact iVisa.com’s customer service team. We also provide people with Schengen transit visas who need them.
Do I need a Schengen transit visa?
The answer to the question, Is Schengen visa needed for transit is yes, you need to have a Schengen transit visa if you’re an eligible citizen passing through an airport in the region. For more information go to iVisa.com.