The Passenger Locator Form is a mandatory document for anybody traveling to Senegal. Besides, travelers will need to comply with the Senegal Covid-19 test requirements. iVisa.com has all the information you need and a simple digital process to acquire the Senegal Passenger Locator Form.
Although the pandemic is still present in Senegal, we know that health authorities have taken extra precautions to keep you safe. Comply with the Senegal COVID-19 test requirements and enjoy Senegal.
How can I acquire the Senegal Passenger Locator Form with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Provide the required information.
- Our team will check the application and request more detail if necessary.
- Await the health document in your email inbox.
- Show the Passenger Locator Form to health authorities in Senegal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Senegal?
COVID-19 vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Senegal. If you are a COVID-19 vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to present a negative PCR test result.
Accepted vaccines are AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Sinopharm, and Sinovac. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Senegal travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the Senegal COVID-19 test requirements?
International travelers entering Senegal need to have the Passenger Locator Form before boarding their flight.
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours for unvaccinated travelers
- COVID test exemptions: Travelers with proof of full vaccination and children under 2.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Senegal?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Senegal.
For how long is the Passenger Locator Form valid?
The Passenger Locator Form has a 15 days after arrival, and travelers can stay in Senegal for up to 90 days Per Entry. Visitors can have a Single Entry with the health document. Check the Senegal Covid-19 test requirements with us.
What are the requirements to apply?
Make sure to fill out all the required details in the online form. As well, you should have the following items:
- A valid passport, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
- An email address.
- Use a credit/debit card to pay for your online service.
Keep learning all about the Senegal Covid-19 test requirements.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
We can help you with the Senegal Covid-19 test requirements.
How can I apply?
- Answer all the questions in the digital form. Pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and select a payment option between a credit card or a debit card.
- Attach any supporting documents, if required.
Once you finish, our team will send all the documents to your email address. We are sure that Senegalese authorities will request the Passenger Locator Form, so have it with you when entering Senegal.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! We have implemented strict security measures for all our travel services. Our previous customers keep trusting us with new services. Check the comments section and confirm you can trust us.
Go for the Passenger Locator Form now. Apply!.
Where can I obtain more details?
Get in touch with our support assistants who can help you day and night. They can solve your doubts about the Senegal Covid-19 test requirements.
Go to the application page now!
Senegal is an incredible country to explore all about the African natural and cultural world. Go to the Natural Reserve of Popenguine, where you can find beautiful landscapes like an extraordinary beach between two cliffs. Check the Cap de Naz, where you can see a lagoon that is home to tons of bird species. Visit Touba, where you can find the fabulous Great Mosque. Explore the pilgrimage shrines and attractions, where people pray and perform rituals. During the Grand Magal, Islamic pilgrims fill out the city to honor the Sufi teacher. Continue exploring Senegal with Joal-Fadiouth, a fishing town, where they still use the ancient technique of hand cathing. Of course, you can try one of the best seafood in all of Senegal. Also, visit the island of Fadiouth which is completely formed of seashells. For a relaxing day, head to Kafountine to indulge in the Casamance coast. The white sands and blue waters will make you want to stay forever. Don’t miss the Foret des Narangs nearby, where you can see birds and macaques playing around. Continue exploring Senegal with us. Go for the Passenger Locator Form now!