Learn More: Passenger Locator Form
The Senegal Passenger Locator Form is a required travel document that all visitors must submit at border control during their entry. It is part of the health measures taken to mitigate the spreading of COVID-19 within their borders. Please consider that this document does not replace a visa or any travel authorization to visit Senegal.
WHO CAN ENTER SENEGAL WITH THIS DOCUMENT
All visitors must fill in and submit the Senegal Passenger Locator Form if they want to visit the country.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE SENEGAL PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM
To get the Senegal Passenger Locator Form, visitors will have to provide essential data about themselves, their trip, and contact information to get in touch with them if the government needs it. Even though you will not have to take the COVID-19 PCR Test for the application form, you will have to present a negative result within five days of your entry.
Visit the application page to fill out the Senegal Passenger Locator Form.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you submit your application form, you will receive the Senegal Passenger Locator Form in your email inbox. You will have to print and sign it to show to immigration authorities during your arrival.
Visit the FAQs below to view the quarantine rules for Senegal.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
All travelers to Senegal are required to complete a passenger location form for public health officials.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
Remember to print the form and have it with you at the airport. On the plane, you must show the Form that we will bring you, in order to pass the check established by the Authorities.
All travelers to Senegal over the age of two years must present an original PCR COVID-19 test certificate showing a negative result. The test must occur within five days of entry into Senegal.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The Senegal Passenger Locator Form is a travel requirement implemented in Senegal to all visitors wishing to enter the country. They must present it to immigration authorities to avoid any inconvenience with their trip. It is part of the health measures taken to control the COVID-19 outbreak in Senegal.
Please, bear in mind that it DOES NOT replace a visa. If you need a paper visa, we recommend you contact the closest embassy. Remember that the type of visa you need will vary depending on your nationality.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Feel free to apply for the Senegal Passenger Locator Form whenever you need it. Nevertheless, we recommend you do it at least one day before your trip to avoid any inconvenience or delays.
Apply right now and don’t overthink it!
It is only for one single trip. That means you will have to get another Senegal Passenger Locator Form each time you want to enter the country.
Get your document whenever you want with iVisa.com.
- How Citizens of France Can Enter Senegal During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Gambia Can Enter Senegal During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Cote dIvoire Can Enter Senegal During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Guinea Can Enter Senegal During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Mali Can Enter Senegal During Coronavirus
- Senegal Entry Requirements During Coronavirus
- Senegal Covid-19 Test Requirements
- Senegal Covid-19 Quarantine Requirements
- Senegal Covid-19 Entry Restrictions
- How Citizens of Cape Verde Can Enter Senegal During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Portugal Can Enter Senegal During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Guinea-Bissau Can Enter Senegal During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Mauritania Can Enter Senegal During Coronavirus