German citizens who are looking forward to visiting Seychelles are required to have a Health Declaration upon arrival. This document has been made a mandatory requirement for you to enter Seychelles due to the ongoing pandemic. The document has similar purposes as that of a VIsa; A health declaration is an additional document that is necessary to travel to the islands. You can get yours processed from iVisa.com.To know more about how citizens of Germany can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus, you can visit our website by clicking here. There are some other documents that German citizens are expected to carry with them to be permitted into Seychelles.
iVisa.com understands the health concerns owing to the global pandemic and is committed to providing you safe and convenient options. We also take care of all the documentation processes for you. Everything is done online so you have nothing to worry about. Find almost everything you need to know about how citizens of Germany can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus through the FAQs answered below.
Why Should I Apply In Advance?
Applying in advance has multiple advantages, the first one being a stress-free journey. Another benefit is that you can apply through the standard processing such that you can get the document processed well before your departure from Germany for the standard rates. If you keep it for the last minute, you might have to pay extra for it.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions that will help you understand how citizens of Germany can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus.
How Can I Get My Travel Authorization through iVisa.com?
- Visit the application page
- Fill out the particulars about yourself and your trip
- Choose a processing speed
- Your application will be reviewed by our experts to see if there are any problems
- Receive your Travel Authorization in your Email
- Print or display your Travel Authorization at the Seychelles airport
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to the Seychelles?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 24 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers.
Do I have to stay in quarantine when I get to the Seychelles?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in the Seychelles
What documents should I carry to visit Seychelles?
Here is a list of the necessary documents required to enter Seychelles:
- Passport: A passport with validity for a minimum of 6 months is a prerequisite to be permitted into the islands.
- Travel Authorization: You will not be granted access to the country without a Travel Authorization.
- Negative Covid 19 test result: A test result issued from an authorized laboratory should be furnished to be allowed into Seychelles.
- Hotel booking Confirmation: Any proof of accommodation in English or French should be produced.
- Cash, Credit/debit card: You can show anything that portrays your financial competence.
What Is A Travel Authorization?
Since you don’t need a visa to enter the islands, you must be wondering how citizens of Germany can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus. Seychelles mandates that tourists bring a Travel Authorization to be permitted into the country during the pandemic. The travel authorization has similar purposes as that of a Visa; it is an additional document that is necessary to travel to the islands. You can get yours processed from iVisa.com.
What Are The Processing Time And Prices?
- Standard Processing: With this option, you will get your document processed at a cheaper rate. USD $121.99 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing: Avail your documents processed faster with this option, but with additional costs. USD $165.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing: If you want your documents urgently, opt for this but the rates will be higher. USD $194.99 - 4 hours.
Visit iVisa.com to find out more about how citizens of Germany can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus.
How Safe Is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com values your safety and security as well as your privacy. Check out our website to read our client reviews regarding our services.
I Still Have Questions, What Do I Do?
We are at your service all the time. Reach out to our customer support for more information about how citizens of Germany can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus. You can also visit our website to find out more by clicking here.
When you visit a tropical paradise like Seychelles, you cannot miss out on all the adventure and tranquility it has to give. From coral reefs to crystal clear beaches, the archipelago is one the best nature reserves, as decided by UNESCO. You should pay a visit to Ste Anne Marine National Park, or go for a glass-bottom boat tour while you are on the island. The place also offers you several adventure sports such as snorkeling, hiking, and scuba-diving on the islands. You can also plan day trips, go shopping at the bazaars, or grab a fulfilling lunch from its resorts as well.
Hope we helped you figure out how citizens of Germany can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus. Safe travels to you! Thank you for trusting iVisa.com. Visit us again!