Residing fairly close to the dream location of Seychelles, there isn’t much uncertainty about how citizens of South Africa can enter Seychelles during the coronavirus. South Africa falls under “permitted countries” and its citizens can visit Seychelles freely.
However, there are a few steps vital in how citizens of South Africa can enter Seychelles during the coronavirus. You are required to fill up the Seychelles Travel Authorization. Remember, your safety is your responsibility.
What is the application process?
iVisa.com presents you with a very uncomplicated application process :
- Go to our website
- fill all necessary details in the application form.
- Select suitable processing time.
- Upload all required documents with your form before submitting it.
- Proceed to pay via debit card/credit card. Keep an eye out, in case our team contacts you for any adjustments required.
Why should I apply in advance?
To have all details about how citizens of South Africa can enter Seychelles during the coronavirus. and make your vacation cost-efficient and hassle-free, it is important to apply in advance.
Visit iVisa.com and apply now to travel worry-free.
Find out more about how citizens of South Africa can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
To help you understand better, how citizens of South Africa can enter Seychelles during the coronavirus. we have put together a number of frequently asked questions that may be coming up in your mind too.
What is the Seychelles Travel Authorization I COVID-19 Entry?
The online form of Seychelles Travel Authorization is a vital health declaration document needed for traveling abroad. It provides affirmation that you’re healthy and is taking all the vital safety measures.
What is the essential documentation required for this form?
Besides the Seychelles Travel Authorization form, citizens of South Africa need to attach the following documents to apply via iVisa.com:
- A valid passport expiring after 3-6 months or even later.
- Your current email address to receive updates about the proceedings of your application.
- A valid Credit card/Debit card will be needed to make payments for your form so it is important to attach a valid payment route.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Seychelles?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Seychelles.
Guidelines for fully vaccinated travelers:
Travelers will be considered fully vaccinated if they have received the first two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine including a booster dose after 6 six months since completing the primary series.
Travelers aged 12 to 18 years will be considered fully vaccinated if they received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Seychelles travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to the Seychelles?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 24 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers.
Do I have to stay in quarantine when I get to the Seychelles?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in the Seychelles
Is it necessary to fill out this form even if I have a South African passport and visa?
A vital course of action in how citizens of South Africa can enter Seychelles during the coronavirus. is to fill the Seychelles Travel Authorization form along with all the necessary documents mentioned above. Upon arrival visitor’s permit needs to be issued in place of a visa.
What is a visitor’s permit?
A visitor’s permit is an important document that permits you to remain in the Republic of Seychelles for a given time period. It is issued only if you can produce:
- A valid return or onward ticket for the duration of the visit.
- Confirmed accommodation, OR invitation letter, if staying with friends or family; and Adequate funding for the extent of the stay.
- Travel Authorization. click here to learn more.
What is the processing time and price?
iVisa.com has the following options :
- Standard Processing, the time-consuming but cheaper option.
- Rush Processing the swift but a little pricey option.
- Super Rush Processing, super-swift but the priciest option. Choose according to your requirements.
How safe is iVisa.com?
Here at iVisa.com we practice full discretion to keep your documents well secured and protected. Take a look at our website to read our clients’ opinions about our policies and services.
I still have questions, what do I do?
For more details on how citizens of South Africa can enter Seychelles during the coronavirus. contact customer support. We are accessible 24/7.
The glistening shores of Seychelles floating not far too off the coast of East Africa are popular for their warm tropical climates and teal waters and nothing could seem better than a relaxing day of sunbathing. So what better place than the Anse Lazio and Anse Georgette, deemed as two of the most beautiful beaches of the world? The picturesque beach of Anse Lazio invites you with its shady Takamaka trees, white sandy beaches, and turquoise waters around the boulders. This is the perfect place for snorkeling, swimming, and sunbathing. Anse Georgette is no less than its counterpart when it comes to beauty. It owns the most serene and quiet beaches on Praslin. The rock-free and coral free beach allow you to see through the clear turquoise waters.
Get one step closer to your relaxing day at the beach.