The Republic of Seychelles remains open for tourism even during the COVID 19 pandemic with some safety protocols put in place to ensure the visitor’s well-being. This makes the United Kingdom one of the 7 countries provided with “Special Status”.
So if you are a citizen of the United Kingdom looking forward to a relaxing vacation and need some insights on how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Seychelles during coronavirus, your first step will be to fill in the Seychelles Travel Authorization.
What is the application process?
There are just a few simple steps to complete your application process :
- Go to iVisa.com and fill out your application form.
- Select your processing time.
- Carefully attach all scanned documents to your form before submitting it.
- Pay for your application by choosing your preferred mode of payment.
Why should I apply in advance?
Applying in advance is always a smart choice, even if your trip is days, weeks, or months ahead. It is convenient, it leaves less room for mistakes, it allows you to be stress-free and it can also be cheaper at times. Plus it will give you enough time to know all about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus.
Visit iVisa.com and apply now to get the best travel experience.
Find out more about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section focuses on answering all your queries about how citizens of the United Kingdoms can enter Seychelles during the Coronavirus. Learn more about this process by visiting iVisa.com.
What is the Seychelles Travel Authorization?
The Seychelles Travel Authorization is an important criterion for traveling to the Republic of Seychelles. This online form provides affirmation that you’re healthy and is respecting all the protocols introduced by the Republic of Seychelles. It is mandatory to fill this form so get started.
What is the essential documentation required for this form?
The citizens of the United Kingdom traveling to Seychelles during Coronavirus must attach the following documents along with the Seychelles Travel Authorization form while applying via iVisa.com:
- Passport: A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity.
- Email Address: A functioning email is required to remain updated about the progress of your application and to receive your documents.
- Credit card/Debit card: These will be required to make payments for your form so it is important to attach a valid payment route.
To learn more click here
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Seychelles?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Seychelles.
Guidelines for fully vaccinated travelers:
Travelers will be considered fully vaccinated if they have received the first two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine including a booster dose after 6 six months since completing the primary series.
Travelers aged 12 to 18 years will be considered fully vaccinated if they received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Seychelles travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to the Seychelles?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 24 hours.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers.
Do I have to stay in quarantine when I get to the Seychelles?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in the Seychelles
Is it necessary to fill out this form even if I have a United Kingdom passport and visa?
Seychelles is a visa-free country, however, a visitor’s permit is required to be obtained upon arrival. However, the first compulsory step in how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus is to fill the Seychelles Travel Authorization form along with all the necessary documents mentioned above.
What is a visitor’s permit?
A visitor’s permit entitles a person who comes for the purpose of holiday, pleasure, business, visit friends or family, to reside in Seychelles. It is obtained upon arrival if you meet certain criteria and can show:
- A valid return or onward ticket for the duration of the visit;
- Confirmed accommodation, OR invitation letter, if staying with friends or relatives; and
- Sufficient funds for the duration of the stay.
Click here to learn more.
What is the processing time and price?
iVisa.com provides these three following options to the people concerned with how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Seychelles during Coronavirus:
- Standard Processing; which allows you to get your documents at a cheaper cost. USD 138.99 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing; which helps you get your documents quicker than the standard processing time with a little extra charge. USD 172.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing; which helps out in case of extreme urgency as you can get your documents immediately. Extra charges are applied. USD 198.99 - 4 hours.
How safe is iVisa.com?
Here at iVisa.com the safety and security of your travel documents is of the utmost importance and your documents are protected with the best encryption. Take a look at our website to see what our clients have to say about your policies and services.
I still have questions, what do I do?
Our customer support are at your service 24/7 and will gladly solve all your queries.
Situated along the eastern edge of the Somali Sea in the Indian Ocean, the Republic of Seychelles seems to be a dream location for every travel enthusiast. The largest of the 155 islands of the archipelago, Mahe, attracts the highest number of visitors towards its lush forests and high mountains on one side and its beaches with pink sand and beautiful granite boulders on the other.
Next in line for popularity is Praslin or the Isle de Palme. It is home to the two most beautiful beaches of the world, Anse Lazio and Anse Georgette, and is inhabited by one of the rarest species of parrots, the black parrot. However, its main attraction is the Vallee de Mai UNESCO World Heritage Site and boasts the biggest coral reefs. Seychelles is capable of amusing people from all walks of life. The Cousine Island becomes the kingdom of adventure lovers as it abounds in several endangered and exotic species of birds and animals, the Aride Island seems like paradise to nature lovers with the several endemic flowers that it preserves and Bird Watchers find repose in the Bird Island that houses dugongs (sea cows) and over a million migratory birds that are found here during May – November. From scuba diving to rock climbing, everything you like, you can do here!
So are you ready for your trip to Seychelles? Get started with your applications.