Learn More: Visitor's permit
Required Documents to Apply
Seychelles is a group of 115 islands located northeast of Madagascar. Only a few are inhabited, but for many tourists, that makes Seychelles even better. There are not many places in the world where you can have a relaxing day at the beach with no people around. Like all tropical paradises, Seychelles is sought out for the peace and tranquility uninhabited islands can bring. You can sit all day long on pristine beaches without anyone bothering you. But you should not miss on things while in Seychelles. For example, we recommend the Aldabra Atoll. It is the largest coral atoll in the world. It measures 22 miles, and you can see manta rays, tiger sharks, and the giant land tortoise.
Before you leave for Seychelles, you need to take a look at its visa policy and see if you need a visa. Lucky for you, Seychelles is a small piece of heaven that is open for everyone. Except for Kosovo passport holders, everyone is welcome visa-free. You are allowed to stay for up to 3 months, but you can get multiple extensions. However, the time you spend there cannot exceed 12 months.
Since everyone is allowed to travel to Seychelles with no visa, there is very little iVisa can do for you. Best case scenario is that you need some information about requirements, in which case we can answer your questions. Our support service is available 24/7, and it is entirely free of charge. Do not hesitate to contact us. As far as the Seychelles visa requirements, there are none. Since there is no visa required, you do not have to concern yourself with that. However, that does not change the fact that you need other documents. First of all, you must have a valid passport to travel to Seychelles. At the same time, the passport must be valid not only when you enter the country, but when you intend to leave as well. Other than that, you will be required to provide proof of sufficient funds while in Seychelles. $150 per day is enough. The immigration officer will want to see cash, so you need to take it out of your wallet and show it. If you have credit cards, you may have to show the officer a balance.
Proof of accommodation is also required, and a hotel booking confirmation should suffice. If you do not have a confirmation, you will not be allowed to leave the airport without getting one. Lastly, you need to have a return flight ticket. The only concern for the immigration officers is that they want to make sure you are not going to stay in Seychelles for good.
As you can see, traveling to Seychelles does not involve too much paperwork, but there are a few requirements: booked accommodation, a return tickets purchased in in advance, and enough money for their vacation.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I read more?
- Seychelles Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Seychelles?
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Seychelles During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of France Can Enter Seychelles During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Arab Emirates Can Enter Seychelles During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Seychelles During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Seychelles During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of India Can Enter Seychelles During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Switzerland Can Enter Seychelles During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of South Africa Can Enter Seychelles During Coronavirus
- Seychelles Covid Entry Requirements In a Nutshell
- Seychelles Covid Rules For Tourists Made Easy
- Seychelles Covid 19 Quarantine Explained
- Seychelles Covid 19 Restrictions
- Seychelles Covid Hotels In a Glimpse
- Seychelles Covid Test Requirements Summarised
- Seychelles Visa Policy: A-Z guide to visiting Seychelles