With great views, fantastic attractions, and welcoming citizens, Slovakia is a favorite destination for tourists worldwide. Slovakia is a country located in Europe that preserves its natural parks so that you can visit them. The capital is Bratislava, and you will find museums, cathedrals, and other places to explore. The best part is that you can visit the most fortified castle in Europe.
It is an excellent plan to go to this country for your next vacation. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are some travel restrictions to enter Slovakia. You will have to present the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form. You will have to report information about yourself, your health status, trip, and other security questions in such document. As you can see, it may be tiresome to complete those long questionnaires due to its complex language. For that reason, if you want to avoid stressful moments and obtain your document without spending more than 10 minutes, you should use iVisa.com. We make your travel procedures effortless and fast, so you don’t worry about anything else.
Read our FAQ section if you want to learn about the Slovakia COVID-19 travel with iVisa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
The Slovakia Passenger Locator Form is required documentation implemented by the Slovakian government as a health measure to control the COVID-19 outbreak. By doing so, you are helping the country to gather enough data on international arrivals. You may be asked some questions about yourself, your trip, and your medical condition. You can fill it online with iVisa.com, so you avoid any time-consuming step. The Slovakia Passenger Locator Form helps you learn about the Slovakia COVID 19 travel.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Slovakia?
It depends whether you're fully vaccinated or not and where you're arriving from:
- Fully vaccinated travelers do not have to quarantine.
- Unvaccinated travelers must quarantine for 10 days, or take a PCR test to end the quarantine after 5 days upon receipt of negative results.
- All travelers, regardless of vaccination status, who have visited South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Israel, Hong Kong or Seychelles in the 14 days prior to entering Slovakia must for 14 days if asymptomatic or until negative results are received from RT-PCR tests on days 1 and 8.
Which risk category is my country?
- Safe countries are EU countries, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, China (special administrative regions Hong Kong and Macau), Colombia, Jordan, Kuwait, Namibia, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Taiwan.
- All the other countries are considered high-risk.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Slovakia?
Yes, Slovakia has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders. If you are not coming from the EU countries or the safe countries, in order to enter Slovakia, you’ll need to display your COVID vaccine passport or vaccination certificate. You won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Bharat Biotech, Sinopharm, Sinovac.
You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
What information do I have to provide to get the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
You will have to provide us the next information list to help you complete the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form. Make sure to keep them in mind when applying, so you have it clear about the Slovakia COVID 19 travel.
- Data about yourself.
- Your flight information.
- Your place of accommodation.
- A valid payment method.
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test if needed. (Only for those coming from high-risk countries).
How much does the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form cost?
iVisa.com understands your concerns about the price and waiting time for this document. That is why we designed three alternatives, so you get the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form when you need it. Choose the one that better fits your travel needs.
- Standard Processing Time. By waiting 24 hours, you receive your document for USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time. It costs USD 35.00, and you wait 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time. For USD 60.00, you obtain your document in 4 hours.
Are you ready to begin? Click here, and our experts will take care of your information.
What steps do I have to complete for the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
It is easier to get the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form with iVisa.com! We prepared three steps that you can follow, and it will not take more than 10 minutes to complete them. If you have any questions while doing them, you can contact us.
- First Fill out our shortened application form. We will ask you for the essentials, and nothing else. After completing it, choose the processing time that you like.
- Second Double-check that everything is correct and proceed with the payment.
- Third Submit any required documentation, and that will be all!
You will have to be patient after that. Our experts will have your back, so you can do anything else while waiting. You will receive the electronic form in your email inbox, so you can present it to the authorities.
Can I rely on iVisa.com for the Slovakia Passenger Locator Form?
Certainly, you can trust us! We will protect your data from any unauthorized third-parties. You can check what our content customers said about our service in our review section.
Where can I find more information about such documents?
You can find more information by clicking here. Our customer service agents will assist you with a call or chat, so you have it clear what you have to consider for the Slovakia COVID 19 travel.
Achieve your dreams with iVisa.com, and we will help you with your travel documentation to Slovakia!