If you are looking for unique cities in Europe, then go to Žilina in Slovakia. Apart from the spectacular churches in the historic center, you can have a fabulous view of the Mala Fatra Mountains. Continue with the Museum of Art Žilina, where plenty of artifacts show the incredible folklore from Slovakia. iVisa.com has all the tools for the travel documents necessary to enter Slovakia.
Although citizens of New Zealand are exempt from a visa to enter Slovakia, they have a new document known as ETIAS. iVisa.com has the simplicity, speed, and security you need for your ETIAS process.
Continue reading about the Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of New Zealand on the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ETIAS?
ETIAS is the acronym for European Travel Information and Authorization System. As we move forward to a more digitalized world, the European Union has decided to establish a 100% online process called ETIAS. They expect to increase security measures for all incoming visitors with this new mechanism.
Relax and trust us with the Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of New Zealand.
I’m from New Zealand. Can I obtain an ETIAS?
Yes! Citizens of New Zealand can obtain the Slovakia ETIAS before arriving in Europe.
New Zealand is among the countries that are exempt from a Schengen visa. Therefore, citizens of New Zealand must acquire the Slovakia ETIAS.
Can I visit other countries with the Slovakia ETIAS?
Yes! The Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of New Zealand allows entry to the 26 states in the Schengen area. Not all countries in Europe accept the ETIAS authorization, so keep in mind this when you are planning your trip to Europe.
Use our Visa Checker and learn what countries accept the Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of New Zealand.
How long is the Slovakia ETIAS valid for?
The Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of New Zealand has the next characteristics:
- The travel document is valid for a maximum of 3 consecutive years.
- Citizens of New Zealand can stay up to 90 days within a 180-day period in the Schengen zone.
- The authorization has multiple-entry benefits.
What information is required?
Travelers must give personal information and details about their trip to Slovakia. The application could have other questions related to security, like previous trips to risky countries and past visa denials (if any).
Also, gather the next items:
- A passport scan showing your photo and details.
- A valid email address to communicate with iVisa.com.
- Payment options, iVisa.com brings you two payment methods, pay with a Paypal account or use a credit/debit card.
Get your Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of New Zealand before traveling.
What are the processing times?
[iVisa.com] has three alternatives according to how quickly you need your travel document:
- Standard processing service, the most affordable option for the Slovakia ETIAS.
- Rush processing service, the iVisa.com team will rush your requirement so you can have it sooner.
- Super Rush processing service, the fastest option for your ETIAS application.
What are the steps for the Slovakia ETIAS?
- Answer the questions in the electronic form and pick a processing time according to your preference.
- Check your details in the application. Decide how you will pay, either with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload your passport scan.
How will I receive the ETIAS document?
After reviewing your application, our experts will send you the Slovakia ETIAS for citizens of New Zealand to your email address. Travelers must have the ETIAS document when entering Slovakia as immigration officers will request it.
Do children need the Slovakia ETIAS?
Yes! All travelers from New Zealand need the Slovakia ETIAS, whether they are adults or children. Complete the ETIAS application for your children before landing in Slovakia.
Can I trust iVisa.com with my order?
Check out our customers’ comments and learn more about iVisa.com services.
Who should I contact for more info?
Get in touch with our support team that is available 24/7. Our team has all the knowledge to help you with the ETIAS process. Start your journey to Slovakia and let us handle the rest!
Traveling to Slovakia is no longer a plan! It’s a reality with iVisa.com!