If you’re thinking of visiting Spain, you have to plan your trip carefully. Spain and other countries in Europe are changing their visa policies to allow tourists to enter safely and efficiently.
“Can I enter Spain with a Schengen Visa?”, This is probably one of the most frequent questions about this document. For this reason, it’s important to first check whether to apply for a Schengen Visa or not on sites like iVisa.com.
Keep in mind that not all nationalities need a Schengen Visa, as some of them are listed under the Schengen visa-free program. These visa-free nations only need a simple permit like the upcoming Spain ETIAS. The ETIAS will be enabled in 2022, therefore, these visa-free nations don’t need anything else other than their passports to travel to Spain for now.
If you want to confirm if you need a Schengen Visa to enter Spain, keep reading the questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I check what travel papers I need to visit Spain?
Before planning your trip to this European country, you have to check what documents are required depending on your nationality. That’s quite easy if you use iVisa.com’s online checker.
The tool we have on our homepage shows you what travel documents are necessary to enter Spain. It also shows you the online documents we have available to help you with this matter.
We cannot offer you Paper Visa or the Schengen Visa yet, but we can assist you with other helpful documents to visit Spain in case if necessary. For example, a Health Control Form.
To use this tool just select your nationality from the menu and choose ‘Spain’ as the destination. You’ll be able to see the information required in a few seconds.
Can I enter Spain with a Schengen Visa?
If your nationality is one of those that need a Schengen Visa to enter the Schengen Area, then yes, you can enter Spain with this visa without any problem.
What is a Schengen Visa?
The Schengen Visa is a short-stay travel document that allows you to travel to any of the Schengen member states. With this visa, you can stay up to 90 days per stay, but your visits can only be for tourism or business.
Spain belongs to the Schengen Zone, which is why you might have to apply for a Schengen Visa to enter it.
Where do I see if can I enter Spain with a Schengen Visa? you can check that on this link.
Which countries have to apply for a Schengen Visa?
What is a Spain ETIAS?
The Spain ETIAS is a different type of travel certificate which is a lot easier to obtain than the Schengen Visa. The ETIAS will be launched in 2022, and it’ll be available for all the other countries that are under the Schengen visa-waiver policy
What documents do I need to get a Schengen Visa?
At iVisa, we don’t have an official Schengen Visa Application Form yet, at least for now. However, we might offer you the online application form in the future.
By now, we suggest you consider the following list of documents and items as they tend to be the same for this type of visa:
- A passport, that should have a valid expiration date.
- Two passport photos that should be recently taken. You can use our passport photo service for that.
- Round trip plan with dates and flight numbers.
- Travel Insurance with coverage of 30,000 euros minimum in case of medical emergencies.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Proof of financial means.
- Email address, which is necessary to get all the information about this document.
- Means of payment. You’ll have to pay for this document, so we suggest you get ready to use your debit/credit card or your Paypal account.
How much does the Schengen Visa cost?
We cannot offer you the total price for the Schengen Visa yet. Remember that we don’t offer this document by now, but we might offer you the application form in the future.
However, we can tell you that we have three processing times with different prices depending on how fast you want your document.
These options are:
- Standard Processing Time: This is great if you’re not in a hurry and you want the least expensive price.
- Rush Processing Time: If you want to get your visa faster, you can choose this processing time, but it’s a bit pricier.
- Super Rush Processing Time: If you need your visa as fast as possible. This is the most expensive option.
Another thing we can tell you is that the average price for the Schengen Visa will be €80 for adults and €45 for children (from 6 to 12 years old).
Can you explain the application process with iVisa.com?
We’ve created an easy online form for you to get your travel documents.
It has the following steps:
- Step one, fill in the online form with general details like your full name and email address. You also have to choose your favorite processing plan for this step.
- Step two, you have to check your information and then pay for the service.
- Step three and last, you have to attach the items required and send the form.
If you’re asking yourself “Can I enter Spain with a Schengen Visa?”, we recommend you to check this link.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com?
You can trust the services we offer as we work hard to protect all the details you give us. Our online application forms were designed to help you with the visa process, so you can feel comfortable when using them as we won’t put your information at risk.
Where do I find other information about the Spain Schengen Visa?
To see more information about the Spain Schengen Visa, or to answer more specific questions like “Can I enter Spain with a Schengen Visa?”, click here. You can also reach out to iVisa.com’s customer service center if you have questions about the application process.
We recommend you use our visa checker to verify what options you have to visit Spain and get ready for your trip securely and easily!