Learn More: Pre-Arrival Travel Form
Saint Vincent & Grenadines has implemented a new requirement to prevent the risks of COVID-19. This new document is the Pre-Arrival Travel Form and you have to apply for it at least 72 hours prior to your departure date to Saint Vincent & Grenadines.
WHO CAN ENTER SAINT VINCENT & GRENADINES WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
The Pre-Arrival Travel Form is currently obligatory for all nationalities, including the same St. Vincent and the Grenadines nationals who have visited other countries and are returning to St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
GET THE SAINT VINCENT & GRENADINES PRE-ARRIVAL TRAVEL FORM
If you want to obtain the Saint Vincent & Grenadines Pre-Arrival Travel Form, you need to provide information about your health status, and intended to stay in the country. Before completing the form, make sure to have all the required documents ready to fill out the application in less time.
Also, it’s essential that you showcase a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. This test should be taken within 3 days before your trip.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you submit it, we’ll send the Pre-Arrival Travel Form to your email, so you can display it to the immigration authorities once you arrive at the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is need to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Pre-Arrival Travel Form is currently aimed at all nationalities, including the same St. Vincent and the Grenadines citizens who have visited other countries and are returning to St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Pre-Arrival Travel Form is a Single Entry document and expires 30 days after arrival allowing a max stay of 90 days Per Entry.
Travelers must have a passport with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Pre-Arrival Travel Form has the purpose of facilitating the entry to St. Vincent and the Grenadines but it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires it, the immigration officers at the airport will ask for your Visa. Bear in mind that some nationalities require a paper visa. If that is the case for you, we suggest you approach the nearest embassy.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Travelers coming from Very High Risk Countries need to quarantine for 21 days: Brazil, Trinidad and Tobago, Ecuador, South Africa, Suriname, Colombia, Belize, Mexico, India Guyana, Panama, Argentina, and Peru.
- Travelers coming from High Risk Countries need to quarantine for 14 days: Taiwan, United States of America, the US Virgin Islands, China, United Kingdom, Germany, St. Lucia, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Cuba, Nigeria, Indonesia, Philippines, Italy, Bahamas, Canada, Turks and Caicos Islands, and France (including overseas regions), Spain and Russia).
- Travelers coming from Medium Risk Countries need to quarantine for 7 day: Barbados, St. Kitts and Nevis, British Virgin Islands, and Antigua and Barbuda. Travelers coming from Low Risk Countries don't need to quarantine: Anguilla, Dominica, Grenada, and Montserrat.
- Fully vaccinated travelers will be retested on arrival and must quarantine for 48 hours until receiving the negative result.
In addition, keep in mind that all travelers must arrive with proof of the fully paid reservation for their hotel or other accommodation.
The amount to pay will depend on the processing time you choose. These are the options:
Standard Procedure: 4 days - USD 20.00.
Rush Procedure: 3 days - USD 35.00.
Super Rush Procedure: 2 days - USD 60.00.
- Saint Vincent & Grenadines Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Saint Vincent & Grenadines?
- How Can Citizens of the United States visit St. Vincent and the Grenadines During Coronavirus?
- Find out more about St. Vincent Pre-Arrival Form Requirements
- Check the St. Vincent Quarantine Measures
- Learn more about St. Vincent COVID-19 Test Requirements
- As a citizen of Trinidad & Tobago, how can I visit St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom visit St. Vincent and the Grenadines During Coronavirus?
- How to visit St. Vincent and the Grenadines during The Coronavirus Pandemic as a citizen of Canada?